Features Added (these were added a while ago):
1. Added daily data mining for tracking collection progress.
2. Updated DS platform with new games (added 1620 games from all regions)
3. Added SNES to the database
4. Added "Showing" section for allowing you to show missing items only.
5. Added the ability to remove the "Buy" columns.
6. When someone posts a link to their internal collection edit screen, we now redirect them to the public URL instead of sicking Bombquisha on them.
7. Added paging to the "Browser Collections" area.
1. When copying (not moving) games from your game Queue to a collection it was throwing an error. (fixed)
2. Adding more than one variations of the same game, as produced by the following, was throwing an error:
Step 1) Select a collection you want to edit.
Step 2) Click: "Expand Collection" action.
Step 3) Enter criteria in the search field and unclick the "only show missing games" checkbox.
Step 4) Select the game (In my case I added "pokemon yellow") and click the "Add Selected" action.
Step 5) "Go to Collection" and edit the entry so it has a -1 for its code.
Repeat steps 2 through 4 so you can add a "-2". Step 4 will always fail on the second (and subsequent) attempt.
The routine that was calculating the instance of the variation wasn't being incremented properly and was returing 1 or 0, instead of 2, 3, 4, etc...