Waaahhhhh

-------------------------
 2016 - weekly contest "trash talker"

"...fated to pretend" - M.G.M.T.

Sep 6, 2018 at 9:21:27 PM
skinnygrinny (55)
(a.k.a. the grinder a.k.a. kobra kai! a.k.a. 42 foot tapewoRm) < Bowser >
Florida
Hope you guys don't mind I kneel during the anthem.

Sep 6, 2018 at 10:46:57 PM
LutherDestroysTheGond (76)
(Grumble Grumble) < Lolo Lord >
Michigan
Go Browns!

WTB:
Xyanide - Xbox - manual
Mega Man X2 box & manual
Mega Man X3 manual
Zelda 2 Trash Can

Sep 7, 2018 at 1:19:21 AM
Trevor (15)

< Meka Chicken >
United States
Matt Ryan is so shit at end zone passes. He makes nothing catchable by his receivers.

Sep 7, 2018 at 9:15:03 AM
Boosted52405 (477)
(Eric Bizzle) < Bowser >
Iowa
Originally posted by: Trevor

Matt Ryan is so shit at end zone passes. He makes nothing catchable by his receivers.
Agreed, what the heck is wrong with the Falcons and the red zone?  While I'm happy Julio put up some good numbers, I didn't realize he only had a measly 3 TD's last year...how sad is that for an elite WR.

Sep 7, 2018 at 9:38:02 AM
TheFinder (43)
< Ridley Wrangler >
Illinois
Originally posted by: MrWunderful

I still dont like richard sherman. 

Yeah. I’ve never liked him.

To the Finder...
The Isle of Koholint is but an illusion...
Human, monster, sea, sky...
A scene on the lid of a sleeper's eye...
Awake the dreamer, and Koholint will vanish much like a bubble on a needle...
Cast-away, you should know the Truth!

My FS/WTB threads: http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

Sep 7, 2018 at 10:05:39 AM
skinnygrinny (55)
(a.k.a. the grinder a.k.a. kobra kai! a.k.a. 42 foot tapewoRm) < Bowser >
Florida
Originally posted by: Boosted52405

Agreed, what the heck is wrong with the Falcons and the red zone?  While I'm happy Julio put up some good numbers, I didn't realize he only had a measly 3 TD's last year...how sad is that for an elite WR.

It’s not just the red zone passing game. They can’t run it in either. 

Matty ice ice is pretty good. It’s strange they have so much trouble in the red zone. 

Sep 7, 2018 at 7:02:06 PM
doner24 (326)
(Jesse D) < Bowser >
Minnesota
My yearly prediction thread is the same as last year. Cowboys will suck, Vikings will be really good and find a way to break our hearts, Patriots will make yet another Super Bowl.

WTB: Please help me find the following items
Hurricanes and Super Copa Boxes
Speed Racer/MTB Rally Sealed or CIB

Sep 8, 2018 at 3:16:46 AM
ForDarkseid (0)
< Crack Trooper >
Pennsylvania
Anyone else remember a game that felt more like preseason week 5 than this one? Good lord. So sloppy. Sloppy officiating too. A handful of weird calls but only a handful. Most of them were legit. I still have high hopes for Atlanta this year. Last year I said Pittsburgh and Atlanta in the Superbowl but this year I'll go Pittsburgh and St. Louis.

Sep 9, 2018 at 5:54:09 PM
Trevor (15)

< Meka Chicken >
United States
Feels good to be watching football all day again. Browns ended the losing streak! Unfortunately for them the winless streak continues.

Sep 9, 2018 at 7:17:26 PM
SUBSCRIBER
Mega Tank (184)
< Wiz's Mom >
United States

Feels good to be watching football all day again. Browns ended the losing streak! Unfortunately for them the winless streak continues.

It must suck to be a Steelers fan today.

Official NA Discord Chat Invite:  https://discord.gg/jEEcv3e
My FS Thread: Click This.

Sep 9, 2018 at 7:44:20 PM
americasteam7 (65)
< Kraid Killer >
Colorado
Well. I have given up. Dak Prescott is not a franchise quarterback. I've figure it out. He is really good if he has a top 3 offensive line. Like in 2016. Fantastic year for him. But if his offensive line is middle of the pack like ours is right now, he is TERRIBLE. If you cannot play well in this league with a mediocre offensive line, you are not a franchise quarterback. I am now looking forward to the search for the next starting QB in Dallas next year. 6-10.

Sep 9, 2018 at 8:05:53 PM
The Count (104)
(Grant X.) < Lolo Lord >
Minnesota
Holy shit, All Day had himself a nice game.

Sep 9, 2018 at 8:15:21 PM
jonebone (544)
(Collector Extraordinaire) < Luigi >
Maryland
Well the home teams looked good today. Cant remember the last Skins game I watched where we dominated start to end and there was never any worry. Cousins got his win too, how do Minnesota fans feel about him?

WTB CIB MINT Games: NES - SNES - N64 - Sega Genesis - Turbografx 16
Last Beat: Ittle Dew 2 (Switch)
Now Playing: N/A
My eBay 10% off on NintendoAge! 
https://www.ebay.com/sch/jonebone...=

Sep 9, 2018 at 8:26:05 PM
jonebone (544)
(Collector Extraordinaire) < Luigi >
Maryland
Originally posted by: americasteam7

Well. I have given up. Dak Prescott is not a franchise quarterback. I've figure it out. He is really good if he has a top 3 offensive line. Like in 2016. Fantastic year for him. But if his offensive line is middle of the pack like ours is right now, he is TERRIBLE. If you cannot play well in this league with a mediocre offensive line, you are not a franchise quarterback. I am now looking forward to the search for the next starting QB in Dallas next year. 6-10.

To be fair your receivers are garbage. Who's the number one, is it Allen Hurns? Gallup looks good but hes too raw to be a #1 yet. Plus you take away the security blanket of Whiten and what do you expect. Stack 8 in the box to stop Zeke and make the Cowboys beat you in the air. Gotta gameplan better next week.

WTB CIB MINT Games: NES - SNES - N64 - Sega Genesis - Turbografx 16
Last Beat: Ittle Dew 2 (Switch)
Now Playing: N/A
My eBay 10% off on NintendoAge! 
https://www.ebay.com/sch/jonebone...=

Sep 9, 2018 at 11:31:18 PM
TheFinder (43)
< Ridley Wrangler >
Illinois
My Bears just gave away that game. Thought they could pull it off, but nope, they had to blow it. Getting sick of Michaels and Collinsworth acting like this is the most amazing thing ever, too. The Bears were major underdogs, and they almost pulled off the upset. But no, according to the announcers, this is comparable to Willis Reed returning for the NBA FINALS! This is week 1 for a team that's supposed to push for a Super Bowl vs a team that's supposed to be 8-8 at best. Gah! So frustrating!

To the Finder...
The Isle of Koholint is but an illusion...
Human, monster, sea, sky...
A scene on the lid of a sleeper's eye...
Awake the dreamer, and Koholint will vanish much like a bubble on a needle...
Cast-away, you should know the Truth!

My FS/WTB threads: http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

Sep 9, 2018 at 11:56:46 PM
quest4nes (147)
(jeff -) < Bonk >
Texas

I told you people since day 1 staying with dak was the wrong decision. The chain of events since has us here

NES  639 (330 Manuals 319 Boxes)
Wii U 158/163(incl. Starfox Guard & Bayonetta 1)
SNES 308
N64  167
Original Gameboy 48

Sep 9, 2018 at 11:57:45 PM
quest4nes (147)
(jeff -) < Bonk >
Texas
Originally posted by: jonebone

To be fair your receivers are garbage. Who's the number one, is it Allen Hurns? Gallup looks good but hes too raw to be a #1 yet. Plus you take away the security blanket of Whiten and what do you expect. Stack 8 in the box to stop Zeke and make the Cowboys beat you in the air. Gotta gameplan better next week.

dak had everyone last year and he was still bad. So inconsistent. He just holds onto the ball too long and doesnt throw anyone open. He waits for open players. Hes just not that special. We forced our special qb to retire before he had a chance to play with the team they built around him. Gave it to dak who wasted it and its just getting worse. No excuse for scott linehan only getting zeke 15 carries in a one score game for 90 percent of the game. Build the offense around zeke. Get him the ball in space. My god its frustrating.

NES  639 (330 Manuals 319 Boxes)
Wii U 158/163(incl. Starfox Guard & Bayonetta 1)
SNES 308
N64  167
Original Gameboy 48

Edited: 09/10/2018 at 12:00 AM by quest4nes

Sep 10, 2018 at 3:07:06 AM
americasteam7 (65)
< Kraid Killer >
Colorado
Originally posted by: quest4nes

Originally posted by: jonebone

dak had everyone last year and he was still bad. So inconsistent. He just holds onto the ball too long and doesnt throw anyone open. He waits for open players. Hes just not that special. We forced our special qb to retire before he had a chance to play with the team they built around him. Gave it to dak who wasted it and its just getting worse. No excuse for scott linehan only getting zeke 15 carries in a one score game for 90 percent of the game. Build the offense around zeke. Get him the ball in space. My god its frustrating.

He was actually pretty good last year until the Atlanta game when Tyron Smith was out. He got sacked 8 times. Since then he has been bad. Holds on to the ball too long. Inaccurate. He's gun shy. Scott Linehan has sucked and has not helped him at all and I think any hope of a future as a franchise leader is killed because of it. So unless we can get the same quality offensive line as 2016 and Scott Linehan becomes a good playcaller again Dak will continue to suck.

Sep 10, 2018 at 3:12:50 AM
americasteam7 (65)
< Kraid Killer >
Colorado
Also the clapper needs to go. He's a suck coach and I'm sick of him holding this team back. We need a fresh start accross the board. Rod and Kris can stay.

Sep 10, 2018 at 3:28:38 AM
americasteam7 (65)
< Kraid Killer >
Colorado
Quest this video really sums it up, though.

Sep 10, 2018 at 8:04:05 AM
Boosted52405 (477)
(Eric Bizzle) < Bowser >
Iowa
Originally posted by: TheFinder

My Bears just gave away that game. Thought they could pull it off, but nope, they had to blow it. Getting sick of Michaels and Collinsworth acting like this is the most amazing thing ever, too. The Bears were major underdogs, and they almost pulled off the upset. But no, according to the announcers, this is comparable to Willis Reed returning for the NBA FINALS! This is week 1 for a team that's supposed to push for a Super Bowl vs a team that's supposed to be 8-8 at best. Gah! So frustrating!
You kidding me?  That was an absolute AMAZING comeback by Rodgers on 1 leg!  Bears were underdogs?  Sure, but week 1 means nothing with lines and as you saw in the beginning the Bears are CRAZY IMPROVED - especially on defense.  You gotta give credit where credit is due, that was a legendary comeback, period.