Skip navigation
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

How do you fare when it's a full house in public urinals? stall shy?

Sep 12 at 7:59:06 PM
rickrollcollector (127)
< Ridley Wrangler >
United States
Originally posted by: ne$_pimp

The real question is how do folks feel about farting at the urinal

As my grandma said the ass is a queen at nights and in the restroom. Means farting is allowed no matter how many people are around you.

Sep 12 at 8:05:32 PM
arch_8ngel (66)
(Nathan ?) < Mario >
Virginia
Originally posted by: Tulpa

Originally posted by: SilvertongueBullet

Hahahhahaa, I get in there and Rock n Roll! The army broke me of being gun-shy about anything.
I've heard the Marines in boot camp have just a row of toilets in the head, no stalls.

Talk about looking for a few good men.  

For urinals they just have a trough that you line up for. (At the rifle range, at least)

But we've all seen Full Metal Jacket, right?  That is a fairly accurate representation of the barracks head.

I had the pleasure of being in Amsterdam for Queens Day, 7 or 8 years ago.  They had open air urinals on the street corners.  It was a unique experience to take a piss with people passing by on the street.

-------------------------

Edited: 09/12/2017 at 08:07 PM by arch_8ngel

Sep 12 at 8:08:10 PM
Trevor (11)

< Meka Chicken >
United States
Yep, every other urinal and if they are all occupied then I wait in line. Keep your eyes forward and piss. Easy.

Sep 12 at 8:28:50 PM
empire (56)
(Matt ) < Wiz's Mom >
British Columbia
No problems, just get in there and piss and be done with it.

Just don't be like Alexander.

SW-6786-5095-2210

Sep 12 at 8:34:01 PM
SUBSCRIBER
Prime2099 (23)

(Matt C.) < Meka Chicken >
Maryland

Hahahhahaa, I get in there and Rock n Roll! The army broke me of being gun-shy about anything.
I've heard the Marines in boot camp have just a row of toilets in the head, no stalls.

I edited my original post because thinking back on it now, this is actually entirely accurate, I just forgot about it because I blocked it out of my head. There are some places that had stalls, just no doors, so either way you are looking at someone either across from you or to your left and right. Which is why most guys just waited till after lights out and just hope the DI didn't come in there or you'd get screwed with. As for the urinals well, just imagine as many dudes as possible crowding around this trying to pee at the same time:

Yeah that sucked, especially when you had Drill Instructors yelling at you to hurry up!

Edited: 09/12/2017 at 08:37 PM by Prime2099

Sep 12 at 9:03:45 PM
SilvertongueBullet (4)
< Eggplant Wizard >
North Carolina
Originally posted by: Prime2099

I edited my original post because thinking back on it now, this is actually entirely accurate, I just forgot about it because I blocked it out of my head. There are some places that had stalls, just no doors, so either way you are looking at someone either across from you or to your left and right. Which is why most guys just waited till after lights out and just hope the DI didn't come in there or you'd get screwed with. As for the urinals well, just imagine as many dudes as possible crowding around this trying to pee at the same time:

Yeah that sucked, especially when you had Drill Instructors yelling at you to hurry up!

Screaming at you to pinch it off while your trying not to piss on your hand or cross streams with your battle buddy. Oh man, what a time to be alive!

Sep 12 at 9:50:14 PM
MrWunderful (258)
(Corey ) < Master Higgins >
California
Just do what I do. Turn around, pull your pants down and take a shit in the urinal. People will get out of your way, trust me.

Sep 12 at 9:51:55 PM
Brachabre (7)
< El Ripper >
Texas
Speaking of no doors, my high school had a 'no doors' policy on the shitters. Gotta make sure no one's getting away with smoking, drinking, or having sex right?

Sep 12 at 9:52:30 PM
Brachabre (7)
< El Ripper >
Texas
Originally posted by: MrWunderful

Just do what I do. Turn around, pull your pants down and take a shit in the urinal. People will get out of your way, trust me.
HAHAHAhA

Sep 12 at 10:00:01 PM
SUBSCRIBER
Kosmic StarDust (43)
(Ay Jay Will-Yams) < Master Higgins >
Louisiana
Originally posted by: rickrollcollector

Originally posted by: ne$_pimp

The real question is how do folks feel about farting at the urinal

As my grandma said the ass is a queen at nights and in the restroom. Means farting is allowed no matter how many people are around you.

I've let many butt belches while at the urinal...

And to answwer the OP, if it's a full house, use a stall. Amazing how many men forget they exist...

~From the Nintendo/Atari addict formerly known as StarDust4Ever...

Edited: 09/12/2017 at 10:01 PM by Kosmic StarDust

Sep 12 at 10:19:31 PM
Otter (73)
(T Otter) < King Solomon >
Washington
I refuse to use a trough, they are pretty rare these days but i did use one about a month ago, but that was in canada. The kingdome had a long 20ft one back in the day, it was dicks 2" away at halftime in that bathroom. No dividers, im going to a stall. Dividers im good to go.

Sep 12 at 10:31:51 PM
SUBSCRIBER
zfleming54 (57)
< Meka Chicken >
Iowa
Originally posted by: Brachabre

HAHAHAhA

Lol. I got a laugh outa that one...

Trade me your OG XBOX games! http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

Sep 12 at 10:54:30 PM
quest4nes (147)
(jeff -) < Bonk >
Texas
I wait till I get home. I hate public restrooms. Always piss all over the floor and you cant stand close enough to the urinal without standing in piss, so you have to long aim and it just compounds to make it worse for the next guy.

NES  636 (330 Manuals 319 Boxes)
Wii U 157/161(incl. Starfox Guard & Bayonetta 1)
SNES 304
N64  166
Original Gameboy 48

Sep 13 at 12:58:56 AM
dukeofhurl99 (1)

< Kraid Killer >
Texas
If I don't need to go badly then I can clam up. If there is too much noise or too many people moving around it gets difficult to relax enough to let it go. But typically there is a 5-10 second window where I make myself relax and then go with the flow.

Sep 13 at 2:06:06 AM
Nirvana (1)
(Kori Winstead) < King Solomon >
Louisiana
It literally doesn't bother me at all. I have "bigger" things to worry about.  

Sep 13 at 2:07:08 AM
Nirvana (1)
Louisiana

LOL

Sep 13 at 2:09:48 AM
Nirvana (1)
Louisiana
Originally posted by: Brachabre

Pissing next to a bunch of dudes I guess lol
That is too gay, ewwww.

Sep 13 at 2:10:50 AM
bimmy_lee (78)
(Kevin Miller) < Bowser >
Michigan
I just step right up and go.

My NES collection count: 754 games (19 to go for a full set)

Latest Purchase(s): Duck Tales 2 (special thanks to Deniz for this one!)

"Wait...Bimmy and Jimmy??  How'd they make a mistake like this!?  Bimmy isn't even a real name!"

Beware the Bimmy Marsh!

Proud owner of post #2000, #2900, and #3800 in Inner Circle HQ thread

Sep 13 at 7:38:37 AM
dra600n (287)
(Adym \m/) < Bonk >
Connecticut

When I was in the 5th grade, we were in a new wing in the school. One of my classmates (he was mentally challenged) actually did this. You're right that not only will people get out of your way, they most likely won't be using that bathroom for a few hours/days until it gets cleaned lol

Proud owner of post #1800 in Inner Circle HQ thread

Sep 13 at 7:45:45 AM
fcgamer (87)

(Dave ) < Bowser >
Pennsylvania
I hate using the urinals if there are too many people around, I can't relax enough. With that said, the thing that really causes me troubles is if there is a large pressure to take a leak, i.e. you are riding in a car with someone else that is driving, or getting ready to settle down at the theatre to watch a three hour movie. The fact that I *need* to take a piss or be stuck holding it for a long time is enough to make me unable to take a piss. It's terrible. But oddly enough, it isn't totally related to being seen either; there have been several occassions, where I've ducked down a back alley to take a piss, when bathrooms weren't available.

-----
Family Bits:  An Unauthorized, Complete Guide to Famicom, Dendy, and Pegasus
Progress:  300 titles examined out of approximately 2000.

My blog: www.fcgamer.wordpress.com

Sale / Trade Thread (on Famicom World):  http://www.famicomworld.com/forum...

^^^Tons of unlicensed Famicom / Game Boy games, Hu cards, etc for sale.  If something is of interest, you can send me a message here about it, no need to register somewhere else :)  Purchases of $50 or more, receive 10% discount.

Sep 13 at 8:04:01 AM
SUBSCRIBER
Sign Collector Guy (1)
(Benjamin ) < Meka Chicken >
Iowa
I go wherever there is an open spot.

Sep 13 at 8:51:04 AM
jonebone (527)
(Collector Extraordinaire) < Pit >
Maryland
Great thread, I've wondered this myself. My work bathroom is setup really odd... 2 open urinals with no divider, and then 2 stalls.

When I come in, if someone is at the urinal I generally go to the stall. I've noticed that most other civilians will do the same. But all of the military or retired military guys will come right up to the second stall, so I agree that there is something in their culture.

WTB Sealed & CIB Mint Games!
NES - SNES - N64 - Sega Genesis - Turbografx 16

Now Playing: Mario Rabbids Kingdom (Switch)
My eBay 10% off on NintendoAge! 
https://www.ebay.com/sch/jonebone...=

Sep 13 at 9:21:17 AM
dra600n (287)
(Adym \m/) < Bonk >
Connecticut
Originally posted by: jonebone

Great thread, I've wondered this myself. My work bathroom is setup really odd... 2 open urinals with no divider, and then 2 stalls.

When I come in, if someone is at the urinal I generally go to the stall. I've noticed that most other civilians will do the same. But all of the military or retired military guys will come right up to the second stall, so I agree that there is something in their culture.

That's how it is here, too. The urinals are so close that your shoulders overlap the other person if they decide to use the urinal as well. I just go to a stall, or wait, if someone is using it.

Proud owner of post #1800 in Inner Circle HQ thread

Sep 13 at 12:35:40 PM
skinnygrinny (38)
(a.k.a. the grinder a.k.a. kobra kai! a.k.a. 42 foot tapewoRm) < King Solomon >
Florida
I like the troughs. "Hey guys were all pissing together woooohoooo!"

I've learned at the trough, for me, you gotta act like it's just you stare at the wall and think about how the Dolphins will lose this time  

2016 - weekly contest "trash talker"

"...fated to pretend" - M.G.M.T.

Sep 13 at 1:37:43 PM
Quaze (92)
(Jordan C.) < King Solomon >
British Columbia
Originally posted by: Nirvana

It literally doesn't bother me at all. I have "bigger" things to worry about.  

Please elaborate in vivid detail.

My eBay feedback