Skip navigation
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

FO: Boxed AV Famicom + 32 Games + Multi Cart Boxed SEGA Logistics Service (SLS) Saturn USB Pad

Oct 11 at 1:36:02 AM
SuperDerpBro (4)
< Eggplant Wizard >
British Columbia
Comes with 2 "dogbone" controllers. Box is in OK condition. Has some wear and there are some small stains all over.. but still looks OK on a shelf! heh
The power brick is NOT official Nintendo as the one from Japan is not designed for our power grid. The one I've included is made by Canon. Outputs the correct 9.5v 850mah that the console requires.
One of the games is a multi cart with 150 (mostly) great games on it. Seems to work well but i didnt use it much becasue i read they can damage systems?
Duck Tales 2 is the other non offical game. It was made by Guntz (member here). I think its just the USA/NTSC version of the game but inside a Famicom style cart.
I have no problems taking tons more pics so if you want one of anything specific. Feel free to ask  
I am disabled and need to rely on someone else to take this to the post office for me. So i would like to try and sell all together instead of asking somone to go 32 times LOL. Willing to "take the hit" price wise for this :/ hehe

Also selling a Boxed SEGA Logistics Service (SLS) Saturn USB Pad
https://i.imgur.com/QxpRxTD.jpg...

Make a reasonable offer. I have no idea what to price it really but im pretty sure they arent super common, or super rare. lol  

Cheers  

Edited: 10/28/2018 at 11:37 AM by SuperDerpBro

Oct 16 at 12:41:34 PM
SuperDerpBro (4)
< Eggplant Wizard >
British Columbia

Oct 28 at 11:34:14 AM
SuperDerpBro (4)
< Eggplant Wizard >
British Columbia