Oct 04 at 7:15:38 AM
SUBSCRIBER
Mega Tank (156)
< Master Higgins >
United States
Originally posted by: Mega Tank

The Rules:  As with all of my free items, just reply here, DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST. I do not like images in quotes to cause confusion as to what is available as I remove items when they are gone. I cannot delete your quote. Thanks!

-Video Game Center

The Rules:  As with all of my free items, just reply here, DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST. I do not like images in quotes to cause confusion as to what is available as I remove items when they are gone. I cannot delete your quote. Thanks!

^

^

^

-------------------------
Official NA Discord Chat Invite:  https://discord.gg/jEEcv3e

FS/FT/FO Here: Click This.

Oct 06 at 12:04:51 PM
SUBSCRIBER
ap123 (58)
(Andrew P) < Eggplant Wizard >
New York
I ordered a pre-owned copy of Puyo Puyo Tetris for the Switch from Gamestop and they very kindly sent me an empty case. I have since received a replacement, so the spare case is up for grabs. Let me know if anyone can use it.

EDIT - Taken. Thanks!

Edited: 10/07/2017 at 01:38 PM by ap123

Oct 07 at 10:45:30 AM
SNESNESCUBE64 (13)
(Matt ) < Eggplant Wizard >
Michigan
PM Sent for the switch game case

I also have a copy of Daytona USA (Not for resale version) up for grabs. Anyone who wants it can have it. I cannot test this, I don't have a Saturn however the disc is pretty scratched up and may need to be resurfaced.

What I've been printing: http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

Edited: 10/07/2017 at 01:39 PM by SNESNESCUBE64

Oct 08 at 10:20:06 PM
SUBSCRIBER
Mega Tank (156)
< Master Higgins >
United States

-Video Game Center

^

^

^

^

Official NA Discord Chat Invite:  https://discord.gg/jEEcv3e

FS/FT/FO Here: Click This.

Oct 09 at 5:35:09 AM
kamakaze_ekun (4)
< Meka Chicken >
Michigan
Originally posted by: LuigiM

Free to a good home. If you want a single item, I would take on the shipping cost. If you are greedy and want them all, I'll double check the shipping cost, but I could probably take on the shipping cost for them too if it's not more than $5-ish.

R4DS Card – Not sure if it is just me but every time I boot up a game, it freezes on the title screen or shortly after. If it's me and not you, then you have yourself a free R4DS card.

Legend of Zelda: Goddess of Wisdom box – Bought it off JC Retail, it got bent in the mail so they sent me a new one. Just the box, no insert.

DS Game Holders – Cut out a bunch of the DS game holders from the cases for a project. Could be a DIY project to display DS games?

Is the Zelda box still available?

I am like a huge melting pot of friendship!!!

Oct 11 at 12:09:40 PM
LuigiM (5)
< Tourian Tourist >
Alberta
Originally posted by: kamakaze_ekun

Originally posted by: LuigiM

Free to a good home. If you want a single item, I would take on the shipping cost. If you are greedy and want them all, I'll double check the shipping cost, but I could probably take on the shipping cost for them too if it's not more than $5-ish.

R4DS Card – Not sure if it is just me but every time I boot up a game, it freezes on the title screen or shortly after. If it's me and not you, then you have yourself a free R4DS card.

Legend of Zelda: Goddess of Wisdom box – Bought it off JC Retail, it got bent in the mail so they sent me a new one. Just the box, no insert.

DS Game Holders – Cut out a bunch of the DS game holders from the cases for a project. Could be a DIY project to display DS games?

Is the Zelda box still available?

Yeah, Let me PM you

Oct 13 at 11:33:36 AM
Splain (17)
< Eggplant Wizard >
Arizona
I see you cut exactly 14 DS cases. Was this "project" related to the.... VIRTUAL BOY???

Oct 13 at 11:48:43 AM
gunpei (6)
< Lolo Lord >
Illinois
Mega Tank, I'm interested in the Video Game Center.