I have been getting a ton of inquiries lately about our proto stuff. Instead of spitting out prices as questions come in, I figure we should come up with a comprehensive list of what it would take for us to sell each of our protos. A few things:
- We aren't selling out, and yes, we still love protos.
- We're not desperate, so no need to lowball,
- Yes, although we aren't in a rush to sell, we're still open to offers.
- The more you want, the better the deal.
- We're going to be more open to wiggle on some games than others.
- If you see a proto listed more than once, we have more than one copy.
- We can provide pictures and details for those interested, though we will never know the differences in every game.
So, that's pretty much it. We have some stuff you just won't find anywhere else. You want a childhood favorite of a collection centerpiece, you can probably find both here. First party stuff, unreleased games, rare titles, you can find almost anything you want here.
Not looking to bump this all the time, but the prices are there when you want to check them out. If you were looking for a proto and were hesitant about making an offer, know that we'll be taking good offers immediately. Offer now or kick yourself when someone beats you to the punch!