Skip navigation
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

WTB: WiiWare Gifted Games if you have lots of points to spare

Aug 10 at 1:09:42 AM
GamingSuperHero (23)

(Game Super Hero) < Eggplant Wizard >
Ontario
As some of us know WiiWare (I didn't know until a few days ago) is shutdown for buying points. If anyone is really wealthy in points and can spare a few gifted games for some money let me know. Thanks!

Aug 10 at 9:55:04 AM
tbone3969 (61)
< El Ripper >
United States
Why in the world would you do this. Just hack your Wii and get everything for free.

-------------------------
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

Edited: 08/10/2018 at 09:55 AM by tbone3969

Aug 10 at 1:49:08 PM
GamingSuperHero (23)

(Game Super Hero) < Eggplant Wizard >
Ontario
Originally posted by: tbone3969

Why in the world would you do this. Just hack your Wii and get everything for free.

I want some of the wiiware games and turbo cd games. I feel like wiiware would be hard to find online elseware. Or probsbly not since you suggested to hack it haha.

Aug 10 at 2:22:37 PM
tbone3969 (61)
< El Ripper >
United States
Dude, I've been hacking Wiis for years. They are one of the easiest systems to hack. That and the PSP in my opinion. I have hooked up multiple members here with them via offsite transactions, obviously. Don't want to break any forum rules. I can get any and all officially released WiiWare games. Some examples are all the Konami Rebirth games (Castlevania, Gradius, and Contra... Contra is AMAZING by the way), the complete FFV The After Years (that is all the chapters ever released), Mega Man 9 & 10, any and all of the official virtual console releases Drac X for SNES and Turbo CD, all the NEO-GEO games, Sega Master System, Virtual Arcade games, you name it. So these are all the officially released Wii Ware and virtual channel games. You can also just load the system up with emulators for any retro system and load any and all the roms via that method as well.

By far the most recent and best development is Nintendont. This allows to you play GameCube roms off a USB or external drive. So cool. Gamecube games in progressive scan via the Wii is sweet. There is even a way to play the TriForce Arcade games. So cool. And of course there is the ability to play all the regular Wii games off your HDD or thumb drive.

Basically you can get them all.  PM me for details if you want to go down the rabbit hole.

"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

Edited: 08/10/2018 at 02:28 PM by tbone3969

Aug 10 at 3:55:22 PM
barrelsAndRivets (135)
< Bowser >
California
Having just softmodded a Wii literally yesterday, for the first time ever, I must say that it's almost stupidly easy. Lots of fun ahead for my $10 garage sale find  

Edited: 08/10/2018 at 03:55 PM by barrelsAndRivets

Aug 10 at 4:02:11 PM
tbone3969 (61)
< El Ripper >
United States
Originally posted by: barrelsAndRivets

Having just softmodded a Wii literally yesterday, for the first time ever, I must say that it's almost stupidly easy. Lots of fun ahead for my $10 garage sale find  
Yeah it is.

Hit me up via PM if you need help finding any of the obscure stuff.  It took me a while to find that Nintendo Club special Wii Ware Punch Out game where Little Mac boxes his trainer.  Also took me a while to find the official Wii Ware Drac X for Turbo CD.

I expect these roms to become harder and harder to find as Nintendo just dropped a $10,000,000 lawsuit on Love Roms and Emupradise dropped all their roms.  Rom hosting sites are getting nervous of a Nintendo lawsuit.

Edited: 08/10/2018 at 04:29 PM by tbone3969

Aug 10 at 9:42:26 PM
Zilch (8)
< Eggplant Wizard >
Pennsylvania
Originally posted by: tbone3969

Dude, I've been hacking Wiis for years. They are one of the easiest systems to hack. That and the PSP in my opinion. I have hooked up multiple members here with them via offsite transactions, obviously. Don't want to break any forum rules. I can get any and all officially released WiiWare games. Some examples are all the Konami Rebirth games (Castlevania, Gradius, and Contra... Contra is AMAZING by the way), the complete FFV The After Years (that is all the chapters ever released), Mega Man 9 & 10, any and all of the official virtual console releases Drac X for SNES and Turbo CD, all the NEO-GEO games, Sega Master System, Virtual Arcade games, you name it. So these are all the officially released Wii Ware and virtual channel games. You can also just load the system up with emulators for any retro system and load any and all the roms via that method as well.

By far the most recent and best development is Nintendont. This allows to you play GameCube roms off a USB or external drive. So cool. Gamecube games in progressive scan via the Wii is sweet. There is even a way to play the TriForce Arcade games. So cool. And of course there is the ability to play all the regular Wii games off your HDD or thumb drive.

Basically you can get them all.  PM me for details if you want to go down the rabbit hole.
I would totally want to get on this too. I lost the chance to buy a lot of the wiiware exclusive titles and would love to play them before they disappear. If it's that easy I would love to give it a swing. Would it be okay to send a pm too.

Aug 10 at 9:52:47 PM
tbone3969 (61)
< El Ripper >
United States
Anyone can PM me. No worries.

Aug 10 at 11:17:36 PM
ProtonX (380)
(ProtonX Atomic) < Lolo Lord >
Oregon
I still have 16,000 points if there is something your interested in.