Skip navigation
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Lukie Games... Most Excellent Customer Service Takin' care of business

Nov 14 at 11:35:26 AM
AirVillain (15)
< King Solomon >
British Columbia
I "needed" SNES dust covers for the shelving I have.

I ordered 20 from Lukie games.

When the order came, there were 11 original SNES dust covers, and the remaining 9 were "GGG" new reproduction ones. (after looking them up, you can buy them new... which, why would I want that?  If I wanted new ones, I would have bought new ones.... right?   )

So, I sent an e-mail asking for 9 more, and if I could send these back.... they said they couldn't make a shipping label, so to keep them. Okay... cool. They say they're going to send 15 more, but they can't guarantee they're going to be "SNES" ones. Okay, I guess... but it'll be shitty if I get 15 "GGG" ones.

So I roll the dice.

When I get the package, it's a large box. I'm like... "What's up with this?" Hahaha... they're NES dust covers. Which I have enough of. Clearly, if I wanted NES dust covers I would have ordered them. Sssssoooooooo....

Again, they're like "We are not going to create a shipping label, so just keep them! And we're still going to send you 15 more SNES ones."

Okay, sweet. Still interesting to see how many of the 15 are original.

So I get the package... it's in a mailer, but it's sizeable. So I open it... SNES dust covers. Good. Lots. Good. I start going through them... they're ALL original, and there's 20.

Epic save from Lukie Games. Most excellent work.

Have a nice day.

-------------------------

AirVillain    
"Way cool, dude!"

Edited: 11/14/2017 at 11:37 AM by AirVillain

Nov 14 at 11:38:40 AM
jonebone (527)
(Collector Extraordinaire) < Luigi >
Maryland
Third time is a charm apparently!

WTB Sealed & CIB Mint Games!
NES - SNES - N64 - Sega Genesis - Turbografx 16

Now Playing: Mario Rabbids Kingdom (Switch)
My eBay 10% off on NintendoAge! 
https://www.ebay.com/sch/jonebone...=

Nov 14 at 12:19:29 PM
SilvertongueBullet (4)
< Eggplant Wizard >
North Carolina
Wow!!!! I have heard so much bad stuff about them, that I refuse to do business with them. But damn, that sounds like a winning situation regardless!

Nov 14 at 12:30:27 PM
SUBSCRIBER
Sign Collector Guy (1)
(Benjamin ) < El Ripper >
Iowa
Lukie Games................."We've GOT you covered"

Nov 14 at 12:43:31 PM
Bert (53)
< Wiz's Mom >
Ontario
Not a bad deal!

Nov 14 at 12:48:22 PM
SUBSCRIBER
aguy (30)
< Meka Chicken >
California
Sure you got free stuff, but I'd rather do business with someone who knows what they're doing and gets it right the first time. If they can't be responsible with their own money, I wouldn't expect them to be able to keep my payment info safe.

Nov 14 at 1:43:52 PM
Kobun Heat (53)

(Chris Kohler) < Meka Chicken >
California
Everybody makes mistakes - good customer service is about how you fix them.

Nov 14 at 2:15:29 PM
unseenforce (5)
< Eggplant Wizard >
New York
their customer service really is exceptional I have to say. they will always go out of their way to make sure you are satisfied one way or another. Don't really deal with them much but I have in the past. Quick example, they happened to have some uncommon Saturn stuff for a very good price so I took a gamble that the cases wouldn't come busted up after speaking about it with them beforehand. Must have been a bit of an oversight because they didnt come packed well and were visibly smashed up in transit. (I could see pieces from the cases in the package). They should have known better than to ship those cases anything less than bulletproof. Anyway, they ended up searching high and low for a few blank cases to replace the ones I got - took a lil bit since they are very tough to find intact but sent them to me free of charge.

Nov 14 at 2:20:37 PM
winterion (12)
(Daniel Greenberg) < Eggplant Wizard >
Virginia
I have never had a bad experience ordering from Lukie.

Daniel Greenberg, Founder of Winterion Game Studios Daniel Greenberg, George Mason University Game Design
Founder of Winterion Game Studios
Visit us online! winterion.com
Watch us on YouTube

Nov 14 at 3:54:22 PM
Bass_head18 (56)
< Eggplant Wizard >
Maryland
Same here. sold them games and got decent pricing, what i paid or more. only a few bucks less than i would have asked and about the same as i would have taken. no hassle and they paid for shipping.

Nov 14 at 4:02:34 PM
Nes Gangsta (81)
< Meka Chicken >
New York
Originally posted by: aguy

Sure you got free stuff, but I'd rather do business with someone who knows what they're doing and gets it right the first time. If they can't be responsible with their own money, I wouldn't expect them to be able to keep my payment info safe.

This says it all. Its great you got some free stuff but id rather the seller get it right the first time...

Nov 14 at 4:29:25 PM
AtariJay (0)
(jbob h) < Meka Chicken >
Ohio
Shocking to me as to get a refund when they sent me the wrong item I had to file a complaint with the BBB to get my money back, it took something like 30 days until I was finally refunded.

Nov 14 at 7:15:09 PM
dr.robbie (174)
(Robbie Pacanowski) < Bowser >
Missouri
This is interesting. I just got a game in the mail from them today. It was listed as "very good" and it came factory sealed  . Their accuracy / quality control seems to be in a funk.

Let's Go Penguins!

Nov 14 at 8:11:59 PM
mike99mccarthy (1)
(Mike McCarthy) < Crack Trooper >
Florida
I ordered both sesame street abc and 123... I received 2 copies of abc and they sent 123 out and told me to keep the duplicate. I buy alot of loose nes carts from them and they always come clean and in great shape

Nov 14 at 8:20:33 PM
DRidings02 (0)
< Cherub >
I've bought a lot of games from them and had them bid/win my snes collection. They are great and always seem to have what I'm looking for. When you feel like an ad while describing them, it must be good service.

Never trust a collector that owns Zelda II but hasn't beaten it. 

Nov 15 at 3:44:56 AM
Krunch (137)
(My name's Krunch) < King Solomon >
Alberta
Idk if I screwed up any of my orders that badly I'd be doing the same thing to mend it but also calling myself an idiot, not to mention a handful of dust covers is essentially nothing to an inventory as big as Lukiegames'

eBay - http://www.ebay.ca/sch/i.html?_nk...

#YKNOTK

Nov 20 at 5:46:25 PM
glazball (5)
< Tourian Tourist >
Texas
I don't wish Lukie Games any ill will, but I was put off with my last (attempted) transaction with them and haven't done any business with them since.

I purchased P'radikus Conflict with BIN only to have them cancel it, saying it was out of stock. I know they must have tons of games that they buy and sell, but that still shouldn't happen imo. Perhaps they've updated their systems since then.

glazball's game collection and wantlist

Nov 20 at 6:06:10 PM
BazookaJoe (1)
< Eggplant Wizard >
Arizona
So....how many dust covers in total?! You won't be needing any for quite some time!

My Wants! | Add me on Switch: SW-3356-2808-2889
 ‚Äč

Nov 20 at 6:35:14 PM
broncofantd793 (23)
< Eggplant Wizard >
Indiana
Originally posted by: glazball

I don't wish Lukie Games any ill will, but I was put off with my last (attempted) transaction with them and haven't done any business with them since.

I purchased P'radikus Conflict with BIN only to have them cancel it, saying it was out of stock. I know they must have tons of games that they buy and sell, but that still shouldn't happen imo. Perhaps they've updated their systems since then.

Nope.  Same thing is happening with Mischief Makers for myself.  

Nov 20 at 11:27:09 PM
Too Beaucoup (0)
(Joey ) < Crack Trooper >
Minnesota
Of course they were nice enough to do that for you, when you charge over market value for 90% of your inventory, it isn't any skin off their back to fix a f*ck up. LOL!