Skip navigation
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Blockbuster world championship 2 cart - removed sticker on label

Jul 17 at 4:10:31 PM
Funkatron (0)

< Tourian Tourist >
I KNOW, its not nintendo, but i hope you can appreciate what ive just got, was found down in mexico, and it had a god awful ugly blue yardsale sticker, i decided to take it off the front label..before and after pics if anybody wants to check it out! IT SURE MADE MY DAY BRIGHTER!!!!! show segaage some love lol

http://segaage.com/forum/messagev...

Jul 17 at 5:59:41 PM
mydogsrule (155)
(Jonathan Smith) < Lolo Lord >
Tennessee
That's definately a nice cart to own. I own one of these myself but didn't find it at a flea market. Is that where you got this? Great to own regardless but just curious. Anyway, how many of these are confirmed or does anybody know?

Edited: 07/17/2017 at 06:21 PM by mydogsrule

Jul 17 at 6:46:54 PM
DarkTone (2)
(GameCube King) < Bowser >
United Kingdom
Pics don't work for me.

-------------------------
"Vacations are dangerous! They give you too much time to realize you work too hard." - Dain

Feel free to help NA  here

Jul 17 at 7:29:02 PM
Funkatron (0)

< Tourian Tourist >
Originally posted by: mydogsrule

That's definately a nice cart to own. I own one of these myself but didn't find it at a flea market. Is that where you got this? Great to own regardless but just curious. Anyway, how many of these are confirmed or does anybody know?

Not flea market, I got it from a retro game dealer in Tampico, Mexico. Sticker came on it already. He found it in an Eternal Champions game lol

Jul 17 at 7:47:58 PM
Funkatron (0)

< Tourian Tourist >
Originally posted by: DarkTone

Pics don't work for me.

heres before and after

Edited: 07/17/2017 at 07:49 PM by Funkatron

Jul 17 at 7:54:12 PM
Funkatron (0)

< Tourian Tourist >

i beleive like 6-7 are found but as many as 10 is what i heard from a collector on sega age... he owns one as well......i know 1 came with a case, it was blank with another matching sticker pasted on cover, but i want one!!

Jul 17 at 8:15:31 PM
attakid101 (19)
(Fredo ) < King Solomon >
Idaho
Sweet score, man. A true rarity. Congratulations.

LOCK HORNS, NOT THREADS
#sellmeyourSNESgames  http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...       ...i don't know how hashtags work

Jul 17 at 8:23:35 PM
Funkatron (0)

< Tourian Tourist >

You own sosagames?? Damn, I bet you have a ton of games holy shit, I'm pretty sure I've bought something off u before on eBay. Happen to have any blue game factory carts? I need one

Jul 17 at 8:40:34 PM
Ichinisan (3)
< Lolo Lord >
Georgia
I participated in the SNES format during the competition, but I also observed the competitors in the Genesis competition playing with this cartridge. I don't know why a game like Judge Dredd was ever considered. Probably cross-promoting the film.

Killer Instinct Gold (N64)
"Remove the Rumble Pak(tm)"

Edited: 07/17/2017 at 08:40 PM by Ichinisan

Jul 17 at 8:47:01 PM
Funkatron (0)

< Tourian Tourist >
Originally posted by: Ichinisan

I participated in the SNES format during the competition, but I also observed the competitors in the Genesis competition playing with this cartridge. I don't know why a game like Judge Dredd was ever considered. Probably cross-promoting the film.

That's badass! I was 6 when they were held and my parents were on drugs so I had no chance of ever going hahaha

But forreal I own judge dredd as well and have never enjoyed playing it lol definitely on the bottom level of great Sega games. I've always liked the movie though lol for sure was used to promote the movie ONLY. So many better choices. Shoulda used truxton or a fast paced shooter. Not much for sports games AT ALL either.... NFL blitz only maybe.... Lol

Did u keep any memorabilia?

Edited: 07/17/2017 at 08:47 PM by Funkatron

Jul 17 at 10:35:36 PM
Ichinisan (3)
< Lolo Lord >
Georgia
Originally posted by: Funkatron

Originally posted by: Ichinisan

That's badass! I was 6 when they were held and my parents were on drugs so I had no chance of ever going hahaha But forreal I own judge dredd as well and have never enjoyed playing it lol definitely on the bottom level of great Sega games. I've always liked the movie though lol for sure was used to promote the movie ONLY. So many better choices. Shoulda used truxton or a fast paced shooter. Not much for sports games AT ALL either.... NFL blitz only maybe.... Lol Did u keep any memorabilia?

Got my framed award and the card that entitled me to 1 year of free game rentals. I won “store champion” playing the Donkey Kong Country competition pak. My twin brother (CZroe on the forum) got 2nd place for our age group. I also have some brochures and booklets.

We rode our bicycles like 8 miles each day that week because my mother didn’t have a car. We even went on the days we didn’t compete. To observe and see if someone else revealed a trick we didn’t know. It looked like they had never played the game before, so there wasn’t any real competition as I recall.

Killer Instinct Gold (N64)
"Remove the Rumble Pak(tm)"

Edited: 07/17/2017 at 10:41 PM by Ichinisan

Jul 18 at 8:04:57 AM
DarkTone (2)
(GameCube King) < Bowser >
United Kingdom

Originally posted by: DarkTone

Pics don't work for me.

heres before and after

Thanks. Photos didn't work on vintage.

"Vacations are dangerous! They give you too much time to realize you work too hard." - Dain

Feel free to help NA  here

Jul 18 at 12:31:07 PM
skinnygrinny (34)
(a.k.a. the grinder a.k.a. kobra kai! a.k.a. 42 foot tapewoRm) < King Solomon >
Florida

You own sosagames?? Damn, I bet you have a ton of games holy shit, I'm pretty sure I've bought something off u before on eBay. Happen to have any blue game factory carts? I need one

the gaming historian prob didnt make that game factory any cheaper. 

2016 - weekly contest "trash talker"

"...fated to pretend" - M.G.M.T.