Skip navigation
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Official Limited Run Games Thread Discussion, Notice of new releases, Trading OFFICIAL LIST

Sep 07 at 10:49:19 AM
Quaze (109)
(Jordan C.) < King Solomon >
British Columbia
Originally posted by: Skorp

Wow, it sold out in a little under 2 minutes.

Was lucky to snag one. I clicked refresh RIGHT as the timer hit zero, checked out expediently, and it was sold out by the time I got back to the menu screen.

-------------------------
My eBay feedback

Sep 07 at 10:50:30 AM
Quaze (109)
(Jordan C.) < King Solomon >
British Columbia
Originally posted by: Gloves

Originally posted by: Astor Reinhardt

I got the Limited Edition yesterday morning. It looks good...but the artwork on the case is...ugh...reminds me of someones OC furry from DeviantArt lol.

That's the whole game lol.

Yep, that's just the visual style of the game. Though its a phone game from a couple years ago, I still recommend it! Gameplay and production value are great.

My eBay feedback

Sep 07 at 10:52:55 AM
SUBSCRIBER
Gloves (90)
(Douglas Glover) < Bowser >
Ontario
Originally posted by: Quaze

Originally posted by: Gloves

I got the Limited Edition yesterday morning. It looks good...but the artwork on the case is...ugh...reminds me of someones OC furry from DeviantArt lol.

That's the whole game lol.

Yep, that's just the visual style of the game. Though its a phone game from a couple years ago, I still recommend it! Gameplay and production value are great.

Oh 100%. Great game, just looks like it was made in flash by a high school student.

A really dedicated high school student with a lot of time on their hands, but it has that signature high school flash class look to it.

gamevaluenow
Get the value of your games at gamevaluenow.com
Developer

Sep 07 at 10:56:17 AM
KrakenSoup (48)
(Mike ) < Bowser >
New York
Missed out on the Yooka Laylee CE. Not surprised in the least. I was there at checkout at 10:01 am EST with it in my cart, went to pay and by the time I hit "pay" it was sold out. 5 minutes later listings popped up on eBay for a profit. The greedy always prosper and the people who genuinely want the product get fucked.

Sep 07 at 11:02:40 AM
TDIRunner (15)
(Jon ) < Ridley Wrangler >
Illinois
Originally posted by: KrakenSoup

Missed out on the Yooka Laylee CE. Not surprised in the least. I was there at checkout at 10:01 am EST with it in my cart, went to pay and by the time I hit "pay" it was sold out. 5 minutes later listings popped up on eBay for a profit. The greedy always prosper and the people who genuinely want the product get fucked.

I understand your frustration, but for any given LRG release, it's a pretty small percentage of games that end up on eBay, meaning that the vast majority of their games are sold to people who want them.

I'm not sure how often you've tried to order from LRG or how familiar you are with them, so if you already know this stuff, feel free to ignore.  But I highly recommend being logged into both your LRG account and you payment account BEFORE the games are available for sale.  Don't log in too early to avoid being timed out.  Just a minute or two before hand should be enough.  I've personally never had an issue buying what I want and I've bought some of the quickest selling games they have listed.  

Maybe, just once, someone will call me "sir" without adding, "you're making a scene."

Sep 07 at 11:25:21 AM
KrakenSoup (48)
(Mike ) < Bowser >
New York
Originally posted by: TDIRunner

I understand your frustration, but for any given LRG release, it's a pretty small percentage of games that end up on eBay, meaning that the vast majority of their games are sold to people who want them.

I'm not sure how often you've tried to order from LRG or how familiar you are with them, so if you already know this stuff, feel free to ignore.  But I highly recommend being logged into both your LRG account and you payment account BEFORE the games are available for sale.  Don't log in too early to avoid being timed out.  Just a minute or two before hand should be enough.  I've personally never had an issue buying what I want and I've bought some of the quickest selling games they have listed.  
This was my first time buying form LRG. Yea I guess not being logged into PayPal before doing the order was my mistake. Now I know for next time. There is a second batch supposed to go live at 6 pm EST today later so I will try again then. I didn't mean the limited preorders and reselling on eBay being exclusive to LRG. I mean literally any limited item that gets put up for sale then sells out in minutes and then people immediately list it on eBay. I have never ever gotten any limited edition of anything because of this. This is just the first time I've tried to get one through LRG, I knew it was going to be tough, but damn literally a minute it sold out? Thanks for the tips though.

Sep 07 at 11:58:20 AM
TDIRunner (15)
(Jon ) < Ridley Wrangler >
Illinois

This was my first time buying form LRG. Yea I guess not being logged into PayPal before doing the order was my mistake. Now I know for next time. There is a second batch supposed to go live at 6 pm EST today later so I will try again then. I didn't mean the limited preorders and reselling on eBay being exclusive to LRG. I mean literally any limited item that gets put up for sale then sells out in minutes and then people immediately list it on eBay. I have never ever gotten any limited edition of anything because of this. This is just the first time I've tried to get one through LRG, I knew it was going to be tough, but damn literally a minute it sold out? Thanks for the tips though.

Hopefully those tips help out.  

Here is another good tip.  If you plan to order anything else from them, like a sticker, or a shirt, or anything else that's ALWAYS available, get those things in your cart before the games become available.  Any time you waste making extra clicks between the time the game becomes available and the time you check out adds to the chances that you will miss out.

Good luck next time.  

Maybe, just once, someone will call me "sir" without adding, "you're making a scene."

Sep 07 at 12:16:35 PM
KrakenSoup (48)
(Mike ) < Bowser >
New York
Originally posted by: TDIRunner

Hopefully those tips help out.  

Here is another good tip.  If you plan to order anything else from them, like a sticker, or a shirt, or anything else that's ALWAYS available, get those things in your cart before the games become available.  Any time you waste making extra clicks between the time the game becomes available and the time you check out adds to the chances that you will miss out.

Good luck next time.  
Thanks! I have my fingers crossed.  

Sep 07 at 5:42:47 PM
DarkTone (2)
(GameCube Boss) < Bowser >
United Kingdom
EDITED

"Vacations are dangerous! They give you too much time to realize you work too hard." - Dain

Feel free to help NA  here

Edited: 09/07/2018 at 05:44 PM by DarkTone

Sep 07 at 5:57:40 PM
Skorp (39)
(Bryan ) < El Ripper >
Texas
2 minutes until second batch to anyone that missed it.

Help complete my N64 NFR With Minty Back Sticker set. Only need two more:
              Diddy Kong Racing and Super Smash Bros!
Want to Buy/Want to Trade For Thread|For Sale/Offer Thread

Sep 07 at 6:02:08 PM
DarkTone (2)
(GameCube Boss) < Bowser >
United Kingdom
Wow these are selling fast.

"Vacations are dangerous! They give you too much time to realize you work too hard." - Dain

Feel free to help NA  here

Sep 12 at 3:52:14 PM
AtariJay (0)
(jbob h) < Meka Chicken >
Ohio
Finally got a shipping notification for Iron Crypticle. Reminded me that I haven't bothered to buy a game from them since early June.

Sep 12 at 5:32:04 PM
akawhoshotya (0)

( l) < Tourian Tourist >
United States
I don't know if I want Dust: An Elysian Tail. But I can’t wait for Furi and golf story. Let hope golf story is not $40

Edited: 09/13/2018 at 07:17 AM by akawhoshotya

Sep 13 at 1:14:36 AM
Astor Reinhardt (16)
< King Solomon >
Washington
I actually finally got Iron Crypticle in the mail today...

I still haven't gotten Cosmic Star Heroine CE, Saturday Morning RPG CE, Xenon Valkyrie+, VA-11 HALL-A CE, Exile's End, or Phantom Breaker CE.

Exile's End and Phantom Breaker CE I can't even find listed on their site of sold out games so...I can't get a "time line" on when they'd ship...the others should have shipped in July and August...uhhh...

Should I be emailing them about this, or has no one else gotten theirs either? I don't get email updates from them so idk if these are in the process of being made and there's a hold up or if I just got forgotten.

My finds thread: http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=10&am...

My want list: http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=56&am...

Trading: Lots of Pokemon cards, broken systems, Final Fantasy figures, Inuyasha figures, older PC games - PM me for more info! Also on the hunt for Earthbound!

(>'.')> I HAVE ASPERGERS, SO IF I SAY SOMETHING THAT SEEMS RUDE, I MIGHT NOT MEAN FOR IT TO BE RUDE!!!! <('.'<)

Edited: 09/13/2018 at 01:27 AM by Astor Reinhardt

Sep 13 at 7:56:10 AM
leatherrebel5150 (180)
(Kyle ) < Ridley Wrangler >
New Jersey

I still haven't gotten Cosmic Star Heroine CE, Saturday Morning RPG CE, Xenon Valkyrie+, VA-11 HALL-A CE, Exile's End, or Phantom Breaker CE.

Exile's End and Phantom Breaker CE I can't even find listed on their site of sold out games so...I can't get a "time line" on when they'd ship...the others should have shipped in July and August...uhhh...

Should I be emailing them about this, or has no one else gotten theirs either? I don't get email updates from them so idk if these are in the process of being made and there's a hold up or if I just got forgotten.
I didn't search for the particular titles you listed but this might help
https://limitedrungames.com/pages...

Sep 13 at 5:30:06 PM
MrNESGuy (33)
< Eggplant Wizard >
California
I'm really getting a bit burned out with the Switch Special Editions. Remember when LRG sold games without special editions? It just seems like they are phoning a few of the special editions in. The Saturday Morning RPG and Thumbleweed Park ones were cool, but the rest seem to be the same mix of similar items (Soundtrack, reversible poster/art, and maybe a steelbook with limited artwork).

Currently searching for the manual for Game Gear Sports Illustrated game.

Sep 13 at 9:15:50 PM
< El Ripper >
I'm okay with their current model. If you just want the game, then it's an open preorder. If you want the CE it's limited. If you're so obessive you "have" to collect them all, that's your problem  
I will say the CE are expensive. I do love video game music, so I appreciate the soundtrack, honestly big CEs are not my thing. Nicer packaging would be appreciated...

Sep 13 at 9:26:11 PM
AtariJay (0)
(jbob h) < Meka Chicken >
Ohio
I did get Play Asia's release today that was 1,200 copies. Leap of fate. You know actually limited. Ships free and includes all the limited edition stuff like a soundtrack for the price of an LRG basic release.

Sep 13 at 9:30:05 PM
friedeje191 (20)

< Little Mac >
You said it all. Play Asia is on point!

Sep 13 at 9:32:21 PM
CaliforniaGamingSD (26)

< Crack Trooper >
Anyone excited about Salt and Sanctuary?

Sep 14 at 1:55:57 AM
Astor Reinhardt (16)
< King Solomon >
Washington
Originally posted by: leatherrebel5150

I didn't search for the particular titles you listed but this might help
https://limitedrungames.com/pages/production-updates
Thanks that helped! All of them are still processing/being made lol. I just had to order the Vita versions...  

Must be because Sony cut support on the Vita and they're having a hard time getting the little cartridges?

My finds thread: http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=10&am...

My want list: http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=56&am...

Trading: Lots of Pokemon cards, broken systems, Final Fantasy figures, Inuyasha figures, older PC games - PM me for more info! Also on the hunt for Earthbound!

(>'.')> I HAVE ASPERGERS, SO IF I SAY SOMETHING THAT SEEMS RUDE, I MIGHT NOT MEAN FOR IT TO BE RUDE!!!! <('.'<)

Sep 14 at 6:12:09 PM
Hessu (0)

(Hessu ) < Little Mac >
Finland
Less than minute and Vita version of Salt and Sanctuary was sold out. I tried to buy one 40sec in and didn't get one   They should do that preorder thing on every game. This just sucks. There`s no way i can do the order quicker.