Skip navigation
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Official Limited Run Games Thread Discussion, Notice of new releases, Trading OFFICIAL LIST

Sep 06 at 10:55:01 AM
LutherDestroysTheGond (74)
(Grumble Grumble) < Lolo Lord >
Michigan
No Vita games in this round of updates  

-------------------------
WTB:
Xyanide - Xbox - manual
Mega Man X2 box & manual
Mega Man X3 manual
Zelda 2 Trash Can

Sep 06 at 6:05:03 PM
DefaultGen (21)
(Tyler Wilkin) < El Ripper >
United States
The Flame in the Flood is $1 on Humble Bundle for anyone who wants to try it out or get a digital copy:
https://www.humblebundle.com/jumb...

Listen to the  Collector's Quest Podcast 
Episode #80: Mario (and Super Mario) Games

Sep 07 at 10:23:45 AM
empire (56)
(Matt ) < Wiz's Mom >
British Columbia
Got my Wonder Boy in the mail yesterday.

Pretty pathetic ship job by LRG. $15 to ship and they used a very low quality bubble mailer. The case got dented in the mail and the game fell out of the spindle. No scratches and no major damage to the case, but it's certainly noticeable. You'd think if you're gonna pay triple the cost of what shipping by letter mail is, it would get here in better shape than that, and not take a whole 3 weeks to arrive. I opened it right away, but I could see how someone that collected sealed would not be very happy with this.

SW-6786-5095-2210 -- "dude had a canoe and he doesn't anymore...don't see what the big deal is"

Sep 07 at 10:35:02 AM
SUBSCRIBER
Gloves (66)
(Douglas Glover) < King Solomon >
Ontario
Originally posted by: empire

Pretty pathetic ship job by LRG. $15 to ship and they used a very low quality bubble mailer. The case got dented in the mail and the game fell out of the spindle. No scratches and no major damage to the case, but it's certainly noticeable. You'd think if you're gonna pay triple the cost of what shipping by letter mail is, it would get here in better shape than that, and not take a whole 3 weeks to arrive. I opened it right away, but I could see how someone that collected sealed would not be very happy with this.

I was incredibly surprised at the lack of quality shipping when I first ordered from them. I got my Ys Origins PS4 and Vita coming eventually, and I'm scared half to death.

NEW! Share your collection! Check out mine here!
Developer

Sep 07 at 11:13:18 AM
SUBSCRIBER
MuNKeY (116)
(Keeper of the Cheese ) < Bowser >
Tennessee
Caladrius Blaze I have already I might get Flame in the Flood but I have it on Steam for ages and couldn't quite get into it even if it looked awesome in the trailer.

In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

#releasethejerbilly

Sep 07 at 11:13:32 AM
Limbofunk (159)
(Otto Man) < King Solomon >
New York
Originally posted by: Gloves

I was incredibly surprised at the lack of quality shipping when I first ordered from them. I got my Ys Origins PS4 and Vita coming eventually, and I'm scared half to death.

I could be wrong, but I think their shipping rule of thumb is:  Bubble mailer is for 1 game or 2 vita games.  Other combos (1 vita + 1 PS4, 2 PS4, LEs?) are boxed.  I remember enough people were complaining that the PS4/Vita combos in a bubble mailer were crushing the PS4 cases, so they switched it.

Sep 07 at 11:39:23 AM
TDIRunner (12)
< Kraid Killer >
Illinois

What's the normal cost to ship a bubble mailer from the US to Canada?  I'm only paying $5 to LRG for my shipping.

Also, if you are buying two games, they will be in a box.  If you are only buying one game and pay an extra $2, it will come in a box.  You can but the shipping box in your cart before the game are available for sale so that you don't wase checkout time trying to add extra items to your cart.

Maybe, just once, someone will call me "sir" without adding, "you're making a scene."

Sep 07 at 4:09:45 PM
DefaultGen (21)
United States
I wish LRG would ship my stuff at all. No Wonder Boy or Night Trap for me.

Sep 07 at 4:16:25 PM
< Meka Chicken >

I shipped a CD not long ago to either Canada or the UK, and the price was crazy! I think it was about $15. While I also hate bubble mailers, I will admit that shipping outside of the US to anywhere is really expensive. I'm guessing that shipping in a box would be substantially more. Would international customers pay?

Sep 07 at 9:21:36 PM
Astor Reinhardt (15)
< King Solomon >
Washington
I still haven't gotten Night Trap. But technically speaking it's only been 4 "business" days since I got an email from them saying the delivered email was a mistake. But the tracking number still hasn't gotten any information at all on it...it's totally blank.

My finds thread: http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=10&am...

My want list: http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=56&am...

Trading: Lots of Pokemon cards, broken systems, Final Fantasy figures, Inuyasha figures, older PC games - PM me for more info! Also on the hunt for Earthbound!

(>'.')> I HAVE ASPERGERS, SO IF I SAY SOMETHING THAT SEEMS RUDE, I MIGHT NOT MEAN FOR IT TO BE RUDE!!!! <('.'<)

Sep 13 at 3:54:28 PM
DefaultGen (21)
United States
https://limitedrungames.com/blogs...

Windjammers CE and Standard coming to Vita and PS4. It's the first physical release outside of Neo Geo (has it even ever been on a physical compilation disc?). A great game and a great choice for LRG's audience.

Sep 13 at 4:19:30 PM
LifeGame (60)
(Max DR) < El Ripper >
Quebec
Originally posted by: Gloves

My Jotun case was broken and i had them exchange it. Had to pay return shipping though... Also my NightTrap CE got here yesterday, looks great 👍

NES games to finish my licensed set -S.E. :  DOWN TO 3

LITTLE SAMSON, DINO PEAK, PANIC RESTAURANT

NES licensed : 673/677

Sep 13 at 5:08:27 PM
SUBSCRIBER
MuNKeY (116)
(Keeper of the Cheese ) < Bowser >
Tennessee
Anyone else suprised at the book and poster inside N++? When I got mine I was suprised at the weight.

Wished Ys Origins would come on tho even tho I have played it and completed it ages ago I wouldn't mind another romp.

In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

#releasethejerbilly

Edited: 09/13/2017 at 05:08 PM by MuNKeY

Sep 13 at 5:42:16 PM
TDIRunner (12)
< Kraid Killer >
Illinois
Originally posted by: DefaultGen

https://limitedrungames.com/blogs/news/windjammers

Windjammers CE and Standard coming to Vita and PS4. It's the first physical release outside of Neo Geo (has it even ever been on a physical compilation disc?). A great game and a great choice for LRG's audience.

I'm definitely in for that.  

Maybe, just once, someone will call me "sir" without adding, "you're making a scene."

Sep 13 at 5:46:33 PM
SUBSCRIBER
neodolphino (165)
(Justin ) < Kraid Killer >
Pennsylvania
I friggen love Windjammers!

Sep 13 at 7:56:52 PM
AtariJay (0)
(jbob h) < Meka Chicken >
Ohio
Great opportunity to finally own windjammers, I'm in

Sep 13 at 8:07:22 PM
< Meka Chicken >
I heard you can play it on internet, with new technology of the future...

ps Game doesn't really look all that great, but fabulous trailer  

Edited: 09/13/2017 at 08:09 PM by avatar!

Sep 15 at 10:02:15 AM
AtariJay (0)
(jbob h) < Meka Chicken >
Ohio
Got Caladrius Blaze fairly easily, happy to get another shooter.

Sep 15 at 10:04:20 AM
Astor Reinhardt (15)
< King Solomon >
Washington
Got both the games...finally my issue of not being able to checkout on my PC is fixed? I tested it out...went through just fine...bought The Flame in the Flood on my PC and Caladrius Blaze on my phone...lol. Also Flame in the Flood went FAST....way faster then I thought it would.

My finds thread: http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=10&am...

My want list: http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=56&am...

Trading: Lots of Pokemon cards, broken systems, Final Fantasy figures, Inuyasha figures, older PC games - PM me for more info! Also on the hunt for Earthbound!

(>'.')> I HAVE ASPERGERS, SO IF I SAY SOMETHING THAT SEEMS RUDE, I MIGHT NOT MEAN FOR IT TO BE RUDE!!!! <('.'<)

Edited: 09/15/2017 at 10:04 AM by Astor Reinhardt

Sep 15 at 10:06:02 AM
LifeGame (60)
(Max DR) < El Ripper >
Quebec
Got both no hassle

NES games to finish my licensed set -S.E. :  DOWN TO 3

LITTLE SAMSON, DINO PEAK, PANIC RESTAURANT

NES licensed : 673/677

Sep 15 at 10:21:44 AM
TDIRunner (12)
< Kraid Killer >
Illinois
I just went for The Flame and the Flood. Wasn't interested in the shooter.

Does anyone know if anything has been announced for September 22nd?

Sep 15 at 11:32:33 AM
SUBSCRIBER
Gloves (66)
(Douglas Glover) < King Solomon >
Ontario
Just woke up, so I missed Caladrius Blaze. ;(

NEW! Share your collection! Check out mine here!
Developer

Sep 15 at 12:00:12 PM
SUBSCRIBER
KAMIKAWA (25)
(Keith Kamikawa) < Kraid Killer >
Wisconsin
The Flame and the Flood is awesome.

I'm moving a bunch of my LRGs if anyone is interested to pay for my trip to Japan. Hit me up if you are!

For Sale: Limited Run Games http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

Check out my Virtual Reality game PolyAquatic out now on iOS for Google Cardboard!
Coming Soon to Oculus Rift! 
http://polyaquatic.com/...

If you're looking for game art, pixel, 3D, or graphic design hit me up!
https://keithkamikawa.com/...

Sep 15 at 12:12:25 PM
TDIRunner (12)
< Kraid Killer >
Illinois
Originally posted by: KAMIKAWA

I'm moving a bunch of my LRGs if anyone is interested to pay for my trip to Japan. Hit me up if you are!
It's an amazing modern age of game collecting that we live in where people can sell parts of their game collection to pay for things like traveling the world or buying a house.  

Edited: 09/15/2017 at 12:43 PM by TDIRunner

Sep 15 at 12:38:55 PM
SUBSCRIBER
KAMIKAWA (25)
(Keith Kamikawa) < Kraid Killer >
Wisconsin
Originally posted by: TDIRunner

Originally posted by: KAMIKAWA

It's an amazing modern age of game collecting that we live in where people can sell parts of their game collection to pay for things like traveling the world or buying a hosue.  

Right?....and I'm going to turn around and probably grab a Super Famicom Classic and probably Doki Doki Panic.  Games paying for Games....and Airbnbs.  

For Sale: Limited Run Games http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

Check out my Virtual Reality game PolyAquatic out now on iOS for Google Cardboard!
Coming Soon to Oculus Rift! 
http://polyaquatic.com/...

If you're looking for game art, pixel, 3D, or graphic design hit me up!
https://keithkamikawa.com/...