Skip navigation
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Please lock thanks Super Famicom, Famicom, Game Boy - PDA software, hacks, nudity, etc

LOCKED TOPIC

Oct 03 at 5:43:18 AM
fcgamer (87)

(Dave ) < Bowser >
Pennsylvania
fcgamer's "Going to Japan" auctions

Hey guys, I have a trip planned to Japan in the near future; although I am quite excited to be going there, my wishlist this time looks to be very steep, and so I hope to list some items for sale to help deal with the pain.

Rules:

(1) Auctions end Thursday (10/5) EST, 12:00 noon time.  
(2) Payments to be made via Paypal*

*If you pay before 10/6 (midnight, Friday), I can ship your games out early.  Any payments received later than this, the games will be shipped out after I return home from Japan.

(3) Shipping costs are listed per auction.
(4) If you have questions, please ask.  I can always take more pictures and what not, but only *before* the auction ends.
(5) I combine shipping on items.

Thanks for viewing!!!

Auction 1:  Pilot Wings 64 (Taiwanese Version) (N64)
Starting Bid:  $10
High Bidder:  n/a
Shipping:  $5

For sale is a loose Pilot Wings 64, for Nintendo 64.  This is one of a small handful of games that was released in Taiwan officially (they mostly imported Japanese-version games, and a few American-versions).  

This is an official licensed Nintendo product, has the Taiwan ID code.

Auction 2:  Pokemon Green (Game Boy Color)
Starting Bid:  $25

I remember the first time I discovered that there was a Pokemon Green.  I was shocked, we received Red and Blue, but Green had missed us.  It just felt so exotic to me, discovering this.

Either way, this is a *bootleg* version of Pokemon Green, but it is also unique; the game was made specifically for the Taiwanese gaming market, with the game being translated unofficially into Chinese.  I date this product to ~early 2000s, this is not some sort of modern Aliexpress crap.

The auction contains the box, manual, and game.  Battery may or may not save properly, no idea though I would err on the side of not working, just to be safe (I am selling this as a collector's piece).  The game is new old stock, never played.

Auction 3:  Super Punch Out (Super Famicom)

"Only for Super Game".  That's what is advertised on this game cart.  What we have here is a bootleg version of Super Punch Out!!  A high quality bootleg, it even has two inserts to go with the box, manual, and game cart.  Aside from the obvious differences in packaging and logos, this is quite well built, and is a unique collector's piece.

Auction 4:  Sonic 2 (Sega Mega Drive)
Starting Bid:  $20
High Bid:  n/a
Shipping:  $6

For sale is an (official) Asian version Sonic the Hedgehog 2 for the Sega Mega Drive.  These Asian version Sega Mega Drive games were released in regions such as Taiwan.  It is official, includes the box and game cartridge.

Auction 5:  Rockman X2 (Game Boy Color)

This is a bootleg version of Rockman X2, you can see the wonky "Super Game Color Boy" on the side.  Includes box, cart, and manual.

Auction 6:  4 Player 16 Tile Mahjong (Super Famicom)

Up for grabs is the unlicensed Super Famicom / Super Nintendo game, 4 Player 16 Tile Mahjong.  This is an 18+ game, contains nudity.

Auction 7:  Chinese Chess (Super Famicom)

Starting Bid:  $15

From the same company as auction 6, Chinese Chess is another unlicensed game.  On the picture, it is a bit wet from where I was wiping off some of the dirt, I dried the cart then to remove the water.

Auction 8:  Go Pikachu Go (Game Boy)

Starting Bid:  $12

Go Pikachu Go is a hack of the Nightmare Land Smurfs game.

Auction 9:  Zelda Link's Awakening (Game Boy Color)

Starting Bid:  $5

This is a bootleg version of the Japanese game, Link's Awakening.  It is being sold for collector's purposes, the battery may or may not work.

Auction 10:  Super Mario World 4 (Game Boy)

High bid:  n/a

Super Mario World 4 is a hack of the Game Boy game, Crayon Shin Chan.

Auction 11:  Final Fantasy IV (Game Boy)

Final Fantasy IV is a translation, into Chinese, of one of the other Final Fantasy Game Boy games.

Auction 12:  PDA (Game Boy)

Here we have PDA software for the Game Boy, to turn your GB into a PDA.  This is unlicensed software, not really a game, but quite obscure.

Auction 13:  Rainbow Prince (Game Boy Color)

For auction is the rare unlicensed Game Boy game, Rainbow Prince.  The game is a vertical shoot em up for Game Boy.

Auction 14:  Stone Age (Game Boy Color)

Stone Age is another unlicensed game for the Game Boy Color.  This one was a late release, and is an RPG.

Auction 15:  Super Fighters S (Game Boy Color)

Starting Bid:  $15

Super Fighters S is an original unlicensed Game Boy fighting game.  

Auction 16:  Ultraman (Game Boy Color)

Ultraman is an unlicensed game for the Game Boy Color.

Auction 17:  King of Fighters 97 (Game Boy)

IIRC, this is a hack of an already existing King of Fighters Game Boy game.

Auction 18:  Magic Lamp (Game Boy Color)

This is one of my favorite unlicensed Game Boy games, Magic Lamp.  The game plays somewhat like Power Blade or Mega Man, and the controls are great.

-------------------------
-----
Family Bits:  An Unauthorized, Complete Guide to Famicom, Dendy, and Pegasus
Progress:  300 titles examined out of approximately 2000.

My blog: www.fcgamer.wordpress.com

Sale / Trade Thread (on Famicom World):  http://www.famicomworld.com/forum...

^^^Tons of unlicensed Famicom / Game Boy games, Hu cards, etc for sale.  If something is of interest, you can send me a message here about it, no need to register somewhere else :)  Purchases of $50 or more, receive 10% discount.

Edited: 10/06/2017 at 08:39 AM by fcgamer

Oct 03 at 5:44:08 AM
fcgamer (87)

(Dave ) < Bowser >
Pennsylvania
Oh, a few items, somehow the front covers missed getting uploaded. I will upload them after work.

-----

^^^Tons of unlicensed Famicom / Game Boy games, Hu cards, etc for sale.  If something is of interest, you can send me a message here about it, no need to register somewhere else :)  Purchases of $50 or more, receive 10% discount.

Oct 04 at 11:05:15 AM
Tyree_Cooper (32)
< Eggplant Wizard >
Other
front/back sticker of pilotwings is ok or any damage?

my sale/trade thread

Oct 04 at 11:32:43 AM
fcgamer (87)

(Dave ) < Bowser >
Pennsylvania
Originally posted by: Tyree_Cooper

front/back sticker of pilotwings is ok or any damage?
There is no back label on the cart; if there was one originally, it must have been a clean removal, as it looks to me as if there weren't any label there at all, previously.

Front label, I just checked, I didn't see any damage.

-----