Skip navigation
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Holy crap. Analogue Super NT!!!! Preorder up now!

Feb 13 at 3:20:45 PM
Ichinisan (24)
< King Solomon >
Georgia
Originally posted by: Regulus99

UPS said mine was out for delivery yesterday. I sat here all day waiting and it never came. I got a notice at 8pm saying it was delayed. Today it says it's out for delivery again. If it don't come I'm going to be pist. I'm in Michigan I don't know how sitting in a cold truck for days is going to effect it?

Mine shows "out for delivery" today. I sure hope this doesn't happen. I'm paralyzed waiting for it.

-------------------------
Killer Instinct Gold (N64)
"Remove the Rumble Pak" (tm)

MY BEST BUY GCU (20% OFF) EXPIRES 12/6
Send PM if you want to use it.

Feb 13 at 4:36:44 PM
Wherewilf (0)

< Tourian Tourist >
Massachusetts
I got mine!!!

So happy  

Feb 13 at 5:10:45 PM
Wherewilf (0)

< Tourian Tourist >
Massachusetts
Originally posted by: Oddzball

Originally posted by: Gloves

Originally posted by: Kevtris

Kevin,

Front Mission Gun Hazard on the Everdrive with the english translation patch doesnt work. The text when they are talking is all screwed up.

That's incredibly specific lol.

Right but this is confirmed working on regular SNES, so ssomething is off.

I can confirm the text isn't working on a real SFC cart, with Japanese text (obviously).
I've submitted a support request through their support site.

Feb 13 at 5:53:41 PM
Oddzball (6)

< Meka Chicken >
Originally posted by: Wherewilf

Kevin,

Front Mission Gun Hazard on the Everdrive with the english translation patch doesnt work. The text when they are talking is all screwed up.

That's incredibly specific lol.

Right but this is confirmed working on regular SNES, so ssomething is off.

I can confirm the text isn't working on a real SFC cart, with Japanese text (obviously).
I've submitted a support request through their support site.

Yeah I was just gonna post, I had a friend try it out with a real SFC cart and it didnt work either, so its not the ROM or the patch.

Feb 13 at 6:14:17 PM
Oddzball (6)

< Meka Chicken >
I decided to check and it does work with Higan emulator. I submitted a ticket to Analogue the other day and sent Kevin a PM on the board here. Dont know any other way to contact and report bugs, so Ill just wait and play something else atm.

Feb 13 at 6:16:26 PM
Wherewilf (0)

< Tourian Tourist >
Massachusetts

I decided to check and it does work with Higan emulator. I submitted a ticket to Analogue the other day and sent Kevin a PM on the board here. Dont know any other way to contact and report bugs, so Ill just wait and play something else atm.

Sounds good, hopefully they'll be able to fix that. In the meantime I'm gonna try out a bunch of other SFC carts, play, enjoy and see if I encounter any more bugs  

Feb 13 at 6:18:09 PM
Kevtris (0)
< Tourian Tourist >

I put it on the buglist so I will look at it when I get a chance.

Feb 13 at 6:19:15 PM
Oddzball (6)

< Meka Chicken >

I put it on the buglist so I will look at it when I get a chance.

You sir, are a scholar and a gentlemen. Thanks for all the hard work and great product. Also thanks for interacting with the community.

Feb 13 at 6:33:03 PM
radicaldreamers (0)

< Little Mac >
Alabama
Hm, having trouble with mine. It shows the power light (it cycles through red, green, blue and yellow before settling on white) and then the screen blinks, but after that, nothing! I have tried different games and HDMI cables but only have one TV to test it on at the moment. Anybody else had an issue?

Feb 13 at 6:41:09 PM
Wherewilf (0)

< Tourian Tourist >
Massachusetts
Originally posted by: radicaldreamers

Hm, having trouble with mine. It shows the power light (it cycles through red, green, blue and yellow before settling on white) and then the screen blinks, but after that, nothing! I have tried different games and HDMI cables but only have one TV to test it on at the moment. Anybody else had an issue?

I had an issue with another HDMI cable that wouldn't work, but once I switched to the one that was included it worked right away. 
Have you tried pressing SELECT+B to see if the overlay menu pops up?

Feb 13 at 6:46:46 PM
Brachabre (7)
(Weiner Tacos) < El Ripper >
Texas
Got 'em.

Feb 13 at 6:55:37 PM
radicaldreamers (0)

< Little Mac >
Alabama

I had an issue with another HDMI cable that wouldn't work, but once I switched to the one that was included it worked right away. 

I will try that later. Is there any way to change the output without a TV (or without seeing the display)? I think my TV has issues with 1080p (I remember dealing with that in the past. Can I set it to 720p via my computer or something? 

Feb 13 at 7:02:30 PM
Oddzball (6)

< Meka Chicken >
Your pc monitor should be able to handle the single and change it. If not you can do it blind technically.

Feb 13 at 7:03:07 PM
Wherewilf (0)

< Tourian Tourist >
Massachusetts

I will try that later. Is there any way to change the output without a TV (or without seeing the display)? I think my TV has issues with 1080p (I remember dealing with that in the past. Can I set it to 720p via my computer or something? 

Sorry, SELECT+DOWN is the default. I changed mine to SELECT+B.
So, if you want to try this blindly, you can do so. Make sure the console is on. Then change it to 720 by doing the following:

1. SELECT+DOWN to bring up the menu
2. DOWN x 3 to mark Settings
3. Press Y to go into Settings
4. Press Y to go into Video
5. Press Y to go into Resolution
6. DOWN x 1 to go to 720p
7. Press START to change to 720p

That might help.

Feb 13 at 7:48:56 PM
Wherewilf (0)

< Tourian Tourist >
Massachusetts
So, started playing Super Mario RPG, SFC variant. it unfortunately locked up twice within the first 10 minutes.
First one, right when you find Peach in Bowser's Castle.
Second, I got past that issue but it locked up again when landing in the pipe after the sword has fallen down.

Feb 13 at 7:50:15 PM
SUBSCRIBER
Gloves (90)
(Douglas Glover) < Bowser >
Ontario

So, started playing Super Mario RPG, SFC variant. it unfortunately locked up twice within the first 10 minutes.
Second, I got past that issue but it locked up again when landing in the pipe after the sword has fallen down.

Spoiler alert jeeeeezzzz.

gamevaluenow
Get the value of your games at gamevaluenow.com
Developer

Feb 13 at 7:51:56 PM
SUBSCRIBER
Kosmic StarDust (44)
(Ay Jay Will-Yams) < Master Higgins >
Louisiana
Originally posted by: Ichinisan

Originally posted by: Regulus99

UPS said mine was out for delivery yesterday. I sat here all day waiting and it never came. I got a notice at 8pm saying it was delayed. Today it says it's out for delivery again. If it don't come I'm going to be pist. I'm in Michigan I don't know how sitting in a cold truck for days is going to effect it?

Mine shows "out for delivery" today. I sure hope this doesn't happen. I'm paralyzed waiting for it.

Mine is still "out for delivery." Been waiting all day. It's 6:50pm central time...  

~From the Nintendo/Atari addict formerly known as StarDust4Ever...

Feb 13 at 7:54:41 PM
Wherewilf (0)

< Tourian Tourist >
Massachusetts
LOL sorry  

Here's another one:
At the end of the movie Titanic, the ship sinks!

Feb 13 at 8:02:17 PM
SUBSCRIBER
Kosmic StarDust (44)
Louisiana

Spoiler alert jeeeeezzzz.

That's not a spoiler. Everything he mentioned happends in the opening sequence, right before Mario gets jettisonned up in the air prior to landing at his pad. Then Toad comes in, blah blah, and if you're smart, you'll jump on the save block to save progress before beginning on your adventure. What happens next, is for you to play the game and find out for yourself!  

LOL sorry  

Here's another one:
At the end of the movie Titanic, the ship sinks!

Darth Vader is Luke's father!  

Edited: 02/13/2018 at 08:04 PM by Kosmic StarDust

Feb 13 at 8:22:36 PM
laddersandcakes (58)
(Chris ) < Lolo Lord >
Virginia
Christmas is here!

Feb 13 at 8:38:12 PM
SUBSCRIBER
Kosmic StarDust (44)
Louisiana
So jealous right now. Looks like I'm waiting another day while my box goes back to the warehouse...  

Feb 13 at 8:57:32 PM
CMR (4)
< El Ripper >
United States
Got mine ordered finally. Now the waiting begins.

Feb 13 at 9:17:55 PM
radicaldreamers (0)

< Little Mac >
Alabama

Sorry, SELECT+DOWN is the default. I changed mine to SELECT+B.
So, if you want to try this blindly, you can do so. Make sure the console is on. Then change it to 720 by doing the following:

1. SELECT+DOWN to bring up the menu
2. DOWN x 3 to mark Settings
3. Press Y to go into Settings
4. Press Y to go into Video
5. Press Y to go into Resolution
6. DOWN x 1 to go to 720p
7. Press START to change to 720p

That might help.

Thanks so much for typing all that out! Unfortunately it doesn’t seem to work. Will have to try another TV I guess! 

Feb 13 at 9:52:38 PM
alakhira (134)
(Martin ) < Lolo Lord >
Connecticut
Got my SFC styled console today and it's a fantastic piece of work. Solid build with heft. Looks much better than I thought it would and I had high expectations of it too! Super Turrican is such an awesome game to have included with it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0309-0134-0531
Now Playing: Picross S, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Recently Completed: Ittle Dew 2+, Skyrim

Feb 13 at 10:05:55 PM
Yoshi (26)
< Meka Chicken >
Ohio
Man, every time I almost order this, the $40 shipping charge puts me off. Then I hear stories about international charges on credit cards and that makes me even more wishy washy. I've ordered internationally in the past and had both cases where charges showed up or not.