Skip navigation
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Can NA beat every N64 game in a year ? (2017) Games beaten: 189/303 - Last game finished: Rugrats in Paris: The Movie

Sep 26 at 4:01:43 PM
Italia64 (1)
(Gabriele Atzori) < Eggplant Wizard >
Italy
Mission: Impossible is done

Oct 06 at 4:11:30 PM
Italia64 (1)
Italy
Rogue Squadron is done

Oct 09 at 12:06:43 AM
twiztor (1)
(Mr. Twiztor) < Crack Trooper >
Iowa
WCW/NWO Revenge is done.

i assume you just have to win the World Heavyweight Title. If there's something more necessary, no big deal.

-------------------------

Oct 11 at 3:25:21 PM
Shellshocker18 (0)
< Little Mac >

Winback Covert Operations done. This was my first playthrough but I replayed the levels a lot because I was aware of the time limits. It can get repetitive and the writing is schlocky, but a decent fun time overall

Oct 16 at 2:08:53 PM
Italia64 (1)
Italy
Star Wars: Shadows ot the Empire is done

Oct 31 at 1:13:14 AM
Shellshocker18 (0)
< Little Mac >
So I've been busy lately but I actually beat Rugrats in Paris the Movie the game today. I took pictures of beating the Robosnail but am currently too tired to get them uploaded so just believe me. I did it on easy so I only need 14 golden tickets. For anyone wondering there are 5 difficulties and nothing extra is unlocked by playing on very hard. I played all the minigames and they were all very bland, as well as running around the empty parking and running into every corner to get red tickets which was extremely repetitive andis worse on higher difficulties where you have to grind to get all the prize counter objects. The only funish games were the bumper car games like bumper car hockey. If they were in Mario Party they would be considered very good minigames, but unfortunatly they can't be played in the multiplayer since the multiplayer is just players taking turns for score instead of playing simultaneously. That alone would have made the game worth $5 but unfortunatly it just turned out to be useless licensed crap basically.

Nov 06 at 8:48:14 AM
erac (0)

< Crack Trooper >
Alabama
Finished Goldeneye today, my first n64 game haha. It was already done by someone else, so here's my short review.

- I can see why it has such a reputation, it was really well done
- got used to the graphics fast
- good music
- at times it was too difficult even on easy
- infinitely spawning enemies, come on. When things get hard, I prefer to hide and snipe to cull the herd, not possible here
- Natalya kept running to the line of fire in the rescue mission, really annoying
- some lag in places

Nov 13 at 5:45:20 PM
RetroMichel (28)
(Michel B.) < El Ripper >
Quebec
Sorry guys if I have been unactive lately. College takes a lot of my time lately...

Dec 09 at 5:50:01 PM
Italia64 (1)
Italy
Beaten Fox Sports College Hoops '99

Dec 10 at 11:07:55 PM
Shellshocker18 (0)
< Little Mac >
I beat Taz Express today, also beat Flying Dragon like a month ago but was too lazy to upload it. From what I can tell only the virtual mode has credits, I beat several SD mode tournaments and but got the credits.

might be the last contributions for the year. I'm not even counting games I beat more than once or the Japanese games I've played but this year but i beat a lot of games this year