Skip navigation
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Nintendo Trophy Figures 10 Unopened

Feb 10 at 11:14:42 PM
Hoskat (10)
(Matt Hosley) < Eggplant Wizard >
Kentucky
I've had these sitting on the shelf for a while and realized that I never really see them anywhere. Anyone have an idea of the value? There are a few on eBay but not really enough to get a good feel for the value.

-------------------------

Feb 10 at 11:17:38 PM
SUBSCRIBER
Richardhead (10)
< Kraid Killer >
And you haven't done a podcast about these ?😜
These are really cool and I'd love to have them!
No clue on a price though.

Feb 10 at 11:31:39 PM
Hoskat (10)
(Matt Hosley) < Eggplant Wizard >
Kentucky
Originally posted by: Richardhead

And you haven't done a podcast about these ?😜
These are really cool and I'd love to have them!
No clue on a price though.

haha! I think if we did an episode on those the audience would be tiny. None of the retro game collectors I know even know much about them. Speaking of podcast, if you have any topic from the 80's or 90's you'd like us to talk about we are always looking for suggestions  

The Bald Bull figure is listed on eBay for $499.99 but I don't see any sells to back up that price...

Feb 11 at 8:32:45 AM
SUBSCRIBER
Sign Collector Guy (8)
(Benjamin ) < Kraid Killer >
Iowa
$50-100 each if they are in great condition.

Feb 11 at 12:25:47 PM
FantomTesla (1)
(Michael W) < Tourian Tourist >
Tennessee
Agreed. I have several from when I was a kid but went on a hunt recently to try and round out my collection, but the times I've seen them in the wild, they have been in that range. I'll see them drop down to $15-20 on other sites, but they tend to go fast. That being said, I love those stupid trophies...

Feb 12 at 12:20:09 AM
dewisp02 (74)
(Mr. Jason) < Kraid Killer >
Indiana
I'm a fan of the trophy series. They sell for $15-75 depending on what's included and overall condition. More is sealed and in very good shape.

WANTED NES: BoxBomberman II, Bubble Bobble 2, Chubby Cherub, Color A Dinosaur, Pro Sport Hockey, Pugsley's Scavenger Hunt, Volleyball
                      Manual- Dragon Fighter, Jetson's, Operation Secret Storm, SCAT, Stack Up, Stinger, Sword Master
                      Manual and Box- Arkanoid, Jimmy Connor's Tennis, Little Ninja Brothers, Mickey in Numberland, Sqoon, Ultimate Soccer League

Feb 12 at 12:31:34 PM
FantomTesla (1)
(Michael W) < Tourian Tourist >
Tennessee
The ones I have are still in the boxes, not because of any great insight when I was little, I just liked how the name of each looked on the front. It reminded of going to museums with my dad and seeing the title displayed next to the statue or whatever. I was really fixated on the Link ones especially, they showed this depth and action that you always had to imagine when playing the game.

Plus, he was a child who carried a sword, went on adventures, and fought monsters, I can see why 8 year old me was attracted to that concept...

Feb 20 at 12:15:50 AM
OptOut (8)
(Taiwan PAL Gamer ) < El Ripper >
Taiwan
The original Amiibos! This is the first time I've ever seen any non-amiibo Punch Out figures, and there's load of them! How have I never seen these things before, they're great!