Skip navigation
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Action 53 Vol 3

May 28 at 11:01:22 PM
SUBSCRIBER
JamesRobot (19)
(JamsGobot ) < Ridley Wrangler >
Colorado
Yeah! Got mine today. So... I guess USPS is working on fed holidays now? Hmmmm, that's interesting.

-------------------------

May 31 at 12:00:06 AM
Mega Mario Man (62)
(Tim ) < Ridley Wrangler >
Nebraska
Got it and played it today! Anyone know why the Action 53 games have graphical glitches on flat tube Sony Wegas and Trinitrons? Both my 36 inch and 20 inch TVs do it. Both TVs cant' play light guns.

Current Project
Isometric Survival Horror

Older Projects
Tailgate Party, Power Pad Demo, Happy Hour

Links
Store, Facebook, Twitter

May 31 at 9:10:52 AM
SUBSCRIBER
M-Tee (27)
(M Tee) < Eggplant Wizard >
What type of glitches?

May 31 at 9:27:40 AM
Mega Mario Man (62)
(Tim ) < Ridley Wrangler >
Nebraska
Originally posted by: M-Tee

What type of glitches?
The background will show a bunch of garbage tiles for a few frames on random (seems random) parts of the screen. Does it on the menu and the games. In one game, Sinking Feeling, all the BG tiles changed and stayed that way. You could still make out the game, but there will "extra" markings all over the screen.

In previous versions, I know for sure on volume 2, there is a puzzle game (name escapes me at the moment) that the game gets "waves" across the screen. I also get some of the junk tiles issues on that one too.

Current Project
Isometric Survival Horror

Older Projects
Tailgate Party, Power Pad Demo, Happy Hour

Links
Store, Facebook, Twitter

May 31 at 9:45:33 AM
SUBSCRIBER
arnpoly (109)
(Aaron ) < King Solomon >
Illinois
Originally posted by: Mega Mario Man

Originally posted by: M-Tee

What type of glitches?
The background will show a bunch of garbage tiles for a few frames on random (seems random) parts of the screen. Does it on the menu and the games. In one game, Sinking Feeling, all the BG tiles changed and stayed that way. You could still make out the game, but there will "extra" markings all over the screen.

In previous versions, I know for sure on volume 2, there is a puzzle game (name escapes me at the moment) that the game gets "waves" across the screen. I also get some of the junk tiles issues on that one too.

I had the exact same thing happen with my cart, and also with my CRT Trinitron (which does play light gun games, though).  The glitches seemed to stop happening after I played the cart for 20-30 minutes, and now I haven't seen them reoccur since.  It was like I had to break the cart in.

Take On The NES Library!
NES Games Finished: 102
--------------------------------------------------
Next Game: #103 - Baseball Simulator 1.000
Latest Post - 10/12/18 - #98 - Defender of the Crown
--------------------------------------------------
Website | NA Thread | YouTube | Twitter | Twitch

Jun 06 at 2:07:11 PM
erac (0)

< Eggplant Wizard >
Alabama
Contributor cart arrived  

Jun 14 at 1:16:49 PM
DarkKobold (10)
< Meka Chicken >
Utah
I loved Cheril the Goddess, I feel it should have taken first place. Also, Lala the Magical was really good too. Great cart, now I'm itching for Volume 4. Any idea on eta?

Jun 14 at 5:38:16 PM
NESHomebrew (21)
(Brad Bateman - Strange Brew Games) < King Solomon >
Saskatchewan
Originally posted by: DarkKobold

I loved Cheril the Goddess, I feel it should have taken first place. Also, Lala the Magical was really good too. Great cart, now I'm itching for Volume 4. Any idea on eta?
The plan is to release it before the next holiday season. This release was quite delayed.