Skip navigation
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Oct 03 at 1:30:31 PM
Mike_TV (5)
< Little Mac >
Maryland
There's a new yard saler in Baltimore that's seriously cramping my style. This past weekend I showed up a sale advertising PS2 games and there was a box filled with sealed Shin Megami Tensei games. I asked about it and they said it was already promised to someone, and then the other guy strolls up and makes a deal for it. To top it off, I had specifically texted to ask about the games and they wouldn't give me any information about it either way. I hate this guy. I hate him so much.

-------------------------
My Collection: https://docs.google.com/spreadshe...

Oct 04 at 2:47:56 PM
LutherDestroysTheGond (74)
(Grumble Grumble) < Lolo Lord >
Michigan
10/3/2017 - Went to a Goodwill close to my work on my lunch with a 25% off coupon.  Found a Wii game that I've been looking for in the wild for years for a great price:

https://imgur.com/bSuiSyH...

....and then I opened it:

https://imgur.com/Ry6Fq2q...

It had a disc for Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne.  Womp womp.  I still ended up buying it.  If anyone has a disc only of Ultimate Shooting Collection, I would be willing to buy/trade it!

WTB:
Xyanide - Xbox - manual
Mega Man X2 box & manual
Mega Man X3 manual
Zelda 2 Trash Can

Edited: 10/04/2017 at 02:48 PM by LutherDestroysTheGond

Dec 03 at 12:01:07 AM
teh lurv (109)
< King Solomon >
Massachusetts
Loosers Weepers has been awfully quiet...dunno if everyone has been a winner since October or things are that dry out there.  

I'll get this thread rolling again with an anecdote from the other day. I stopped at my local Savers and noticed a small assortment of SNES and N64 carts behind the jewelry counter. I took a look at the carts; they were pretty much sports and common carts. The lady behind the counter mentioned to me that they were part of two big system bundles earlier in the day. A guy came in before me and complained up to the manager until they relented and let him cherry pick the best stuff.

My FS/FT thread:
http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

My Mario Maker Levels:
F498-0000-0040-2217 - Wall Slide or Die

My son... gives me Helpful Nintendo Hints that are far too complex for the adult mind to comprehend. Here's a verbatim example: "OK, there's Ganon and miniature Ganon and there's these things like jelly beans and the miniature Ganon is more powerfuller, because when you touch him the flying eagles come down and the octopus shoots red rocks and the swamp takes longer." And the hell of it is, I know he's right. - Dave Barry

Dec 03 at 10:33:45 AM
Meteor_of_War (16)
< Meka Chicken >
Massachusetts
Originally posted by: teh lurv

Loosers Weepers has been awfully quiet...dunno if everyone has been a winner since October or things are that dry out there.  

I'll get this thread rolling again with an anecdote from the other day. I stopped at my local Savers and noticed a small assortment of SNES and N64 carts behind the jewelry counter. I took a look at the carts; they were pretty much sports and common carts. The lady behind the counter mentioned to me that they were part of two big system bundles earlier in the day. A guy came in before me and complained up to the manager until they relented and let him cherry pick the best stuff.

Hmm, wouldn't it be kind of odd for them to be selling it all as a bundle anyways?

Usually they always sell the games individually.

*My NA Seller thread*
*My Local Find's Thread*

Dec 03 at 12:48:37 PM
teh lurv (109)
< King Solomon >
Massachusetts
Originally posted by: Meteor_of_War

Originally posted by: teh lurv

Hmm, wouldn't it be kind of odd for them to be selling it all as a bundle anyways? Usually they always sell the games individually.

My local store has been bundling retro systems with games and pricing at eBay prices.

My FS/FT thread:
http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

My Mario Maker Levels:
F498-0000-0040-2217 - Wall Slide or Die

My son... gives me Helpful Nintendo Hints that are far too complex for the adult mind to comprehend. Here's a verbatim example: "OK, there's Ganon and miniature Ganon and there's these things like jelly beans and the miniature Ganon is more powerfuller, because when you touch him the flying eagles come down and the octopus shoots red rocks and the swamp takes longer." And the hell of it is, I know he's right. - Dave Barry