Skip navigation
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

A bit of everything: Systems, games, from Nintendo to Atari to CD-i! Last few weeks' finds

Oct 06 at 8:47:03 PM
Vectrex28 (120)
(A Metroid) < Bowser >
Switzerland
The last few weeks have been pretty kind to me game-hunting wise, and I think it's finally time to show them off.
First thing you can notice is that I found a few systems! There's an Atari 800XL that I got with a lot of stuff, but if you read the Brewery then you might know it's unfortunately busted (But at least I got if for cheap thanks to that). Fortunately it's a common problem that's easily repairable, and I already have the necessary parts coming in the mail  
I also got a Game Boy Micro on my birthday since the store that had it had 15% off everything on the day of your birthday, which is pretty sweet as I've always wanted to try out the Game Boy Micro (and I do love that screen and the headphone jack  ). Speaking of my birthday, that copy of SCAT was my parents' gift to me. I already had the PAL version, Action in New York, but SCAT is a way funnier title, isn't it?
I also got a fair share of rare stuff during these last few weeks. I got some CIBs, Lion King (PAL exclusive), Super Ninja Boy and Star Strike. Other rare stuff I got are these 2 Game Boy games: Wendy - Every Witch Way and Felix the Cat. But my favourite items out of these are Metroid Prime 2, which I'm gonna play as soon as I finish FF3, Greenhouse, which is a Game&Watch I've been on the lookout for for a while, and Faces of Evil, which reminds me I need to get a CD-i one of these days just to see how bad it is. I also got a CIB Metal Marines, which is a game I'm not too much of a fan of, but I always like upgrading to a CIB.

tl;dr - here are the pics

Oct 06 at 8:50:22 PM
SUBSCRIBER
Gloves (55)
(Douglas Glover) < King Solomon >
Ontario
Aw man, I thought this was a FS thread and got all excited to see Super Ninja Boy lol. Hit me up if you decide it's for sale! ;P

-------------------------

NEW! Price out your collection at gamevaluenow.com
Developer

Next broadcast: TBD! Donate to request a game! Every dollar goes to Childrens' Hospitals in support of Sick Kids!