Skip navigation
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Craigslist still works!

Oct 06 at 12:18:27 PM
saltcitycager (1)
(Jay ) < Cherub >
Arkansas
I put an ad on Craigslist to buy Nintendos, working or not. I got two calls. First girl sold me 2 consoles, two controllers and 8 games for $60, then another guy sold me four consoles and a satellite receiver for $60. Bonus: the 2nd guy also pulls out a top loader from his trunk and says he knows nothing about it and that I can have it if I want it. I told him I would research it and fix it up. So in total, I got 6 front loaders, 1 top loader, 2 controllers and 8 games for $120.

-------------------------
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." - Keyser Soze.

​TRON obsessed, pictures of the NinTRONdo coming soon.

Oct 06 at 12:50:16 PM
LutherDestroysTheGond (74)
(Grumble Grumble) < Lolo Lord >
Michigan
Congrats on the finds, I love hearing that people can still have good finds in the wild. It must be a much different landscape in your area than in mine because it is brutal in SE Michigan

WTB:
Xyanide - Xbox - manual
Mega Man X2 box & manual
Mega Man X3 manual
Zelda 2 Trash Can

Oct 06 at 12:52:04 PM
SUBSCRIBER
Gloves (63)
(Douglas Glover) < King Solomon >
Ontario
I put up a similar ad and got a bunch of hate email from local sellers claiming I was encroaching on their territory. :S

NEW! Share your collection! Check out mine here!
Developer

Oct 06 at 12:56:42 PM
SUBSCRIBER
Sign Collector Guy (1)
(Benjamin ) < El Ripper >
Iowa
Pics or it isn't true

Oct 06 at 1:03:26 PM
Tulpa (2)
< Master Higgins >
California
Originally posted by: Gloves

I put up a similar ad and got a bunch of hate email from local sellers claiming I was encroaching on their territory. :S
"And stay out!"

It's pretty brutal here, too. Anytime I make a call, even if the ad is minutes old, "Sorry, sold it already."  

Oct 06 at 2:14:25 PM
theirontoupee (44)
(I Need Exertainment ) < Bowser >
Wisconsin
Originally posted by: Tulpa

"And stay out!"

It's pretty brutal here, too. Anytime I make a call, even if the ad is minutes old, "Sorry, sold it already."  

Seems to be the standard salutation that is replacing "Hello?" these days...haha

WTB Thread (Always looking for Exertainment related items)

FO/FT Thread - Xbox, PS1, Gamecube, Wii, and more!

NintendoAge Official Exertainment Thread!!!

Oct 08 at 10:50:50 AM
AirVillain (15)
< King Solomon >
British Columbia

Whoa.... crazy. How long ago?

It's like gang territory. Don't mess with that.

AirVillain    
"Way cool, dude!"

Oct 08 at 10:54:01 AM
SUBSCRIBER
Gloves (63)
(Douglas Glover) < King Solomon >
Ontario
Originally posted by: AirVillain

Just a few months ago, I've not been actively collecting for very long compared to most around here!

Yeah it's crazy. Even the homeless here are incredibly territorial, for people who own no land. They yell and scream at each other over spots outside Tim Horton's like they own the place. Literally like "you piece out shit you think you can just come sit here, in MY SPOT!?". Like, bro, you're homeless, you own no spot.

NEW! Share your collection! Check out mine here!
Developer

Oct 09 at 11:36:57 AM
AirVillain (15)
< King Solomon >
British Columbia

Originally posted by: AirVillain

Just a few months ago, I've not been actively collecting for very long compared to most around here! Yeah it's crazy. Even the homeless here are incredibly territorial, for people who own no land. They yell and scream at each other over spots outside Tim Horton's like they own the place. Literally like "you piece out shit you think you can just come sit here, in MY SPOT!?". Like, bro, you're homeless, you own no spot.

Dang! Only a few months ago... harsh. Whelp... when the bubble bursts, maybe those people will chill out.  

AirVillain    
"Way cool, dude!"

Oct 09 at 4:32:51 PM
saltcitycager (1)
(Jay ) < Cherub >
Arkansas
Scored the following with this ad: https://fayar.craigslist.org/wan/...
And one controller.

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." - Keyser Soze.

​TRON obsessed, pictures of the NinTRONdo coming soon.

Edited: 10/09/2017 at 04:34 PM by saltcitycager