Skip navigation
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

N2ZF's Big Game Hunt

Oct 21, 2016 at 3:14:22 AM
NumberTwoZeldaFan (0)
< Cherub >
Alabama
There's not too many dedicated video game stores in my town, but there's a lot of thrift stores and even more yard sales. Every two weeks or so, I take to the streets in a grand hunt of games, old or new, cheap or rare. It doesn't always yield results, but when it does, the experience is extremely satisfying.

I'll be using this thread to share in my finds, good and less-than-good, and I'll begin using this week's find.

Went into a goodwill in town and found a Mad Catz PS2 Racing Analog controller complete with the pedals for only $2, a significantly cheaper price than what some people are selling it for. In addition, I found a Ryu Amiibo sealed for only $5. Not the greatest deal, but still a good one.

Edited: 10/05/2017 at 12:27 PM by NumberTwoZeldaFan

Oct 21, 2016 at 8:08:32 PM
TheFinder (34)
< Kraid Killer >
Illinois
Those aren't bad finds at all. Nice work.

If you find something big or that you're really excited about, be sure to post pictures. Everyone loves to drool over sweet hauls.

-------------------------
To the Finder...
The Isle of Koholint is but an illusion...
Human, monster, sea, sky...
A scene on the lid of a sleeper's eye...
Awake the dreamer, and Koholint will vanish much like a bubble on a needle...
Cast-away, you should know the Truth!

My FS/WTB threads: http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

Oct 21, 2016 at 8:13:21 PM
SUBSCRIBER
Mega Tank (156)
< Master Higgins >
United States
$2? Daaaaang. I am surprised Goodwill even had that.  

-------------------------
Official NA Discord Chat Invite:  https://discord.gg/jEEcv3e

FS/FT/FO Here: Click This.

Oct 05 at 12:36:42 PM
NumberTwoZeldaFan (0)
< Cherub >
Alabama
WOWZA it's been a while since I first stopped in here.
Well this last weekend's been a blast:

This pile cost me just a little under $100, and I'm so psyched to finally have Double Dragon II and Starfox Assault in my collection! These were some of my favorite games as a kid, so having them back makes me quite happy.

Now I'm only a moderate fan of Turok (it's in my top 20 N64 games but I won't swear to it's greatness), but seeing a copy of Turok 2 sealed for $40 made me do an impulse buy. I hate doing impulse buys more than just about anything because you never know what you'll be missing out on with that money, but this time I feel like it was money well spent.