< Eggplant Wizard >
Nebraska
Originally posted by: mas

Originally posted by: Gex

Originally posted by: mas

Hi everyone 
​This is my first post here

LO fuggin L
I see you didn't get the attention you had hoped for on PCEFX, so like an hour later you post here. Beautiful 

I posted it everywhere so everyone knows about lukie games. I'm not trying to get attention or a medal, I just want people to know what happened to me. And there are other members who also got the same treatment. Besides I can post this to as many forums as I'd like and I posted it to Racketboy also. If you don't like it, tuff. Go play your bonks adv or a real game like mario world

I for one am glad that you shared this experience.  I dont believe I will be doing any business with Lukie Games anytime soon after reading this and other posts.  There are lots of retailors and retro game sellers out there, just like lots of NA members who sell on here as well.  You have a right to share your experiences and a right where and with whom to spend your hard earned money.

Thanks for the post!

-------------------------

It’s a Nintendo Entertainment System….If I wanted to play Sega I’d call your sister!

Jul 19 at 6:50:20 PM
Gex (30)
< Meka Chicken >
Alberta
Originally posted by: BigHero1006
I for one am glad that you shared this experience.  I dont believe I will be doing any business with Lukie Games anytime soon after reading this and other posts.  There are lots of retailors and retro game sellers out there, just like lots of NA members who sell on here as well.  You have a right to share your experiences and a right where and with whom to spend your hard earned money.

Thanks for the post!
Mas will also appear be making an appearance tonight on 6 o'clock news

<<< My TurboGrafx 16 ISO

Jul 19 at 7:09:27 PM
mas (0)

(Robert Mason) < Little Mac >
Massachusetts
Thank you I'll be signing autographs till Friday. All kidding aside no matter who it is I don't care no one should be getting ripped off to a company that has a lot of inventory and a lot of money to get their own games and not buy tons of games at the very last second of auctions to where another auctioneer may actually buy and collect and play those games, they rob them then say they got a couple games or no games then get their money back and keep the games. 
That is totally unfair to anybody on here or anyone else for that matter

Edited: 07/19/2017 at 07:30 PM by mas

Jul 19 at 10:21:46 PM
the tall guy (130)
(Randy the Astonishing) < Bowser >
Tennessee
Glad you shared your story. Seems like WAY too much of a coincidence for this same thing to keep happening.

"Meeting internet dudes is what being a dude on the internet is all about!"  ~OSG 

Jul 20 at 12:14:21 AM
CMR (4)
< Meka Chicken >
United States
I bought some N64 stuff from Lukie years ago. The games were listed as "very good", but were anything but that. After a few bad labels and corroded pins, I swore I would never buy from them again. They're one of the few sellers I always pass over, regardless of what they're selling or its price.

Jul 20 at 4:37:55 PM
wesr (19)
< Meka Chicken >
Pennsylvania
I can't remember if I bought from them or not but I'll think twice about it from now on that's for sure.

Jul 20 at 4:46:10 PM
NESfiend (22)
(Travis ) < Meka Chicken >
Missouri
Originally posted by: B.A.

The Lukiegames account has logged in since 6/29, so don't hold your breath.

I went to their website and emailed the company with a link to this thread and a message saying it's the third or fourth one of its kind and customers are concerned. I would think a business would carefully monitor whats said about the company on the internet anyhow, but now there is no doubt they have notice.

Jul 20 at 9:36:59 PM
SamSpade (61)
(Joey Pimkowski) < Bowser >
California
I got a sega genesis game from them years back that smelled like cat piss. I threw the fucking thing in the trash, it's 4.99 plus shipping I'll never see again. Very good condition my ass. Suprised the are still in buisness.

Jul 20 at 11:38:03 PM
740buckeyehunter (0)
(Tricky Dick Nixon) < Little Mac >
Ohio
Originally posted by: CZroe

Wow. Had no idea they were doing this stuff. I knew that they were a major online indie game store and thought they got most of their stuff from mail-in trades and eBay lots, but these kinds of shenanigans simply did not occur to me. I thought they were too big to get away with that stuff for long.

If all this is true, screw those guys.

Especially the first one not uploading tracking- self inflicted. 

Jul 21 at 1:08:39 AM
CMR (4)
< Meka Chicken >
United States
Originally posted by: SamSpade

I got a sega genesis game from them years back that smelled like cat piss. I threw the fucking thing in the trash, it's 4.99 plus shipping I'll never see again. Very good condition my ass. Suprised the are still in buisness.

OT:
Reminds me of, years ago, getting a Genesis game that smelled like rancid cigarette smoke, Winstons to be exact.  It was awefull.  I wound up giving it away on Sega16.  I can't remember the seller though.

Jul 21 at 4:03:57 AM
SUBSCRIBER
NostalgicMachine (8)

< Master Higgins >
New Hampshire
Originally posted by: NESfiend

Originally posted by: B.A.

The Lukiegames account has logged in since 6/29, so don't hold your breath.

I went to their website and emailed the company with a link to this thread and a message saying it's the third or fourth one of its kind and customers are concerned. I would think a business would carefully monitor whats said about the company on the internet anyhow, but now there is no doubt they have notice.
This.

This is nuts, and I want to see what LG has to say on this topic/thread. I can't believe they haven't at least touched base with OP...

I bought two or three NES games and a bit driver from them like, 3 years ago.

Jul 21 at 10:35:43 AM
BouncekDeLemos (78)
(Bouncy Blooper) < Master Higgins >
Florida
Hmmm....

I guess after seeing all the testimonies here with most people having the same problem, I would say send at your own risk from these guys. If anyone is sending, videotape everything you do while sending, provide the package with signature confirmation option, and hold on to your DC#s.

Me personally, I probably won't even deal with these guys if packages are always this easily likely to be lost.

I mean, do they need help with some gremlin traps?

Originally posted by: dra600n

I feel bad, but, that's magic.
Sell/Trade: NA - http://goo.gl/Bi25pL... SA - http://goo.gl/qmKao... PSC - http://goo.gl/VYlKhP...
http://goo.gl/xmzKR...

Jul 21 at 11:19:19 AM
Lincoln (133)
(Frank W. Doom) < Bowser >
California
can someone post their receiving address? so we know who not to ship to?

ebay auctionsrunning FS thread famiROM updates and download thread for .nes info and splitting

Jul 21 at 11:42:07 AM
Abelardo (75)
(Abelardo González) < El Ripper >
Mexico
Looking at the thread Buyatari linked I don't know how they would even accept an open package from the mailman in the first place, I'd avoid dealing with them but if I had to as a preventive measure one could double box the lot and zip tie everything together so it would be a hassle to steal some of the content, at least you'd know they're full of shit if they claim some of the games were missing, it would be either all or nothing and if USPS delivers an empty box you could file a claim, big hassle but I think that's all you can do to prevent running into this situation.

Jul 21 at 11:44:54 AM
barrelsAndRivets (131)
< Bowser >
California
Originally posted by: Lincoln

can someone post their receiving address? so we know who not to ship to?

I don't know NA's current stance on posting this sort of thing publicly... but I PM'd you the one I have.

Jul 21 at 7:10:49 PM
wesr (19)
< Meka Chicken >
Pennsylvania
Turns out I did buy a game off them 2 years ago because it was dirt cheap lol