Skip navigation
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

FS: NA Hats. Now accepting Dragon Warriors as payment! $20 for a hat, shipped. Or send me D-Dubs! Great for Secret Santaing!

Jan 11, 2015 at 5:01:51 PM
SUBSCRIBER
Ferris Bueller (225)
(Christian D) < King Solomon >
Texas
Bump for anyone that wants one. The whites and silvers are running low. Might take some with me to Magfest.

-------------------------

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Feb 4, 2015 at 2:19:20 PM
SUBSCRIBER
Ferris Bueller (225)
Texas
Looks like the Grey Hat will be the first to go. Only three left!

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Nov 29, 2015 at 10:24:34 AM
SUBSCRIBER
Ferris Bueller (225)
Texas
I haven't bumped this ol' thread in a while, but if you're looking for something NAey to give your Secret Santa, look no farther!

Nov 29, 2015 at 12:07:56 PM
SUBSCRIBER
thesubcon3 (148)
(Jeffrey Wittenhagen) < King Solomon >
Texas
I'd definitely like a black NA hat please!

Check out VGBS Gaming Podcast, all of my books and other nonsense at:
www.hagensalley.com

Preorder my latest book...The Complete SNES - Definitive Edition:

https://hagens-alley-books.myshopify.com/collections/hagens-...

Games I am looking for...PM me if you got 'em
2D Zelda-Clones, PC-FX, Vectrex, Neo Geo, MSX
NES Homebrew - Lady Frogger, Bust a Nut LE, Slappin Bitches LE, Blade Buster (with save)

Dec 1, 2015 at 11:54:49 AM
SUBSCRIBER
Ferris Bueller (225)
Texas
Shipping some sales out today if anyone else wants in.

Nov 9, 2016 at 6:22:25 PM
SUBSCRIBER
Ferris Bueller (225)
Texas
I am now accepting Dragon Warriors in lieu of cash payment. I make deals for ordering more than one at a time. The high cost is mostly due to shipping and not crushing the hat, as I've stated previously.

4 Dragon Warrios = 1 Hat
1 Dragon Warrior = 1 Patch

Edited: 11/09/2016 at 06:22 PM by Ferris Bueller

Dec 11, 2016 at 5:52:53 PM
SUBSCRIBER
1337bcc1991 (207)
(Brandon ) < King Solomon >
Michigan
Is the DW for patch/hat trade still available?

Want thread:
http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...
Sale thread:
http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

Dec 11, 2016 at 6:07:18 PM
SUBSCRIBER
Mega Tank (174)
< Master Higgins >
United States
Originally posted by: 1337bcc1991

Is the DW for patch/hat trade still available?

The patches are actually very good quality. I am very happy with the ones I ordered.  

Official NA Discord Chat Invite:  https://discord.gg/jEEcv3e
My FS Thread: Click This.

Dec 11, 2016 at 8:01:19 PM
SUBSCRIBER
Ferris Bueller (225)
Texas
Still going!

Edited: 12/11/2016 at 08:01 PM by Ferris Bueller

Nov 29, 2017 at 11:43:51 AM
SUBSCRIBER
Ferris Bueller (225)
Texas
Secret Santa bump.

Looking for something to give your NA giftee that screams, "Hey, we're both members of NA!" Look no further than the official (in that Dain said it was okay to make these) NA Hats and Patches. Think there will always be time to buy one? Wrong.

Silver - gone.
White and Blue - almost gone.
Patches - also almost gone.

Lots of black hats left, everything else is almost donezo. Get them now, because I will never make these again and I doubt anyone else has the ambition to do another run.

Nov 30, 2017 at 2:16:52 AM
skinnygrinny (52)
(a.k.a. the grinder a.k.a. kobra kai! a.k.a. 42 foot tapewoRm) < Bowser >
Florida
Originally posted by: Ferris Bueller

Still going!

I’ll take a patch. Maybe two depending on price. 

2016 - weekly contest "trash talker"

"...fated to pretend" - M.G.M.T.

Nov 30, 2017 at 2:34:24 AM
Skorp (38)
(Bryan ) < El Ripper >
Texas
Hit me up for a patch please.  

Help complete my N64 NFR With Minty Back Sticker set. Only need two more:
              Diddy Kong Racing and Super Smash Bros!
Want to Buy/Want to Trade For Thread|For Sale/Offer Thread

*Coming soon. Site for all video game Not For Resale/Demos. PM me if you want to help out. Status: 70% done.*

Nov 30, 2017 at 3:24:48 AM
kamakaze_ekun (5)
< El Ripper >
Michigan
Please put me down for a patch. Would look amazing sewn onto my battle vest.

SEEKING COPIES OF THE FOLLOWING TITLES
Mario Kart: Double Dash (GC) | Luigi's Mansion (GC) | Mario Sunshine (GC) | Secret of Mana (Snes) | Breath of Fire (Snes) | Kirby Superstar (Snes)

Nov 30, 2017 at 4:36:54 AM
Archangel3090 (31)
< Meka Chicken >
Manitoba
patch please

Nov 30, 2017 at 7:58:54 AM
SUBSCRIBER
Ferris Bueller (225)
Texas
Originally posted by: skinnygrinny
I’ll take a patch. Maybe two depending on price. 

Updated the OP to make this easier to see.

Hats: $20/4 Dragon Warriors for the first, $10/2 Dragon Warriors per after that.
Patches: $5/1 Dragon Warrior for the first, $3/1 Dragon Warrior per after that.

Edited: 11/30/2017 at 07:59 AM by Ferris Bueller

Nov 30, 2017 at 8:06:12 AM
SUBSCRIBER
Ferris Bueller (225)
Texas
Pending replies to everyone in this thread and my PMs, patches are sold out.

Thanks guys! If there is enough interest, patches I may make again. They really were nice, if you didn't have a chance to take a look. The different sewing for the whites made them pop. And they don't take up a lot of space.

Nov 30, 2017 at 8:13:31 AM
Chrono86 (7)

< Tourian Tourist >
Black hat for me thanks

Edited: 11/30/2017 at 08:14 AM by Chrono86

Nov 30, 2017 at 10:16:03 AM
Loxx O))) (18)
(Fat Man Kraid) < Bowser >
Washington
Aw, man... I would have liked to get a patch.

Throw me down for a black hat.

Nov 30, 2017 at 4:14:11 PM
SUBSCRIBER
Ferris Bueller (225)
Texas
Originally posted by: Archangel3090

patch please

You f'n Canadian, slipping through. I'm going to check, but I have a feeling I'm going to get screwed on this one. Can I ship a patch media? How expensive is this going to get?

Nov 30, 2017 at 4:59:04 PM
Archangel3090 (31)
< Meka Chicken >
Manitoba
Haha ya you can just send it letter mail, can’t imagine it costing any more but of course I’d cover any difference

Nov 30, 2017 at 5:53:05 PM
SUBSCRIBER
Ferris Bueller (225)
Texas
Originally posted by: Archangel3090

Haha ya you can just send it letter mail, can’t imagine it costing any more but of course I’d cover any difference

Dec 2, 2017 at 8:45:12 PM
SUBSCRIBER
TonyScoots (0)
(Tony Scoots) < Little Mac >
Illinois
if you make more patches I will take a few