Skip navigation
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

FS: NA Hats. Now accepting Dragon Warriors as payment! $20 for a hat, shipped. Or send me D-Dubs! Great for Secret Santaing!

Jul 21, 2014 at 11:38:04 AM
LucasWeatherby (42)
(Lucas Weatherby) < El Ripper >
Florida
Save a grey hat for me. Please do pm. I will completely forget.

Aug 1, 2014 at 10:26:27 AM
SUBSCRIBER
Ferris Bueller (221)
(Christian D) < King Solomon >
Texas
Yep, still selling stuff. First two waves of orders have been sent out. Looks like USPS may have only messed up one order so far. Go figure, it was for multiple items. Bastards!

If you're interested in some NA shtuff, let me sell you something!

-------------------------

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Aug 4, 2014 at 8:22:37 AM
SUBSCRIBER
Ferris Bueller (221)
Texas
Leave me feedback when you get your stuff. DQuiros has informed me that USPS looks like lost his package. Luckily, he bought more than one item, so they really stuck it to me on that one. Great.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Aug 19, 2014 at 7:12:20 PM
SUBSCRIBER
Ferris Bueller (221)
Texas
Now that I'm back in town, let the selling begin... again.

Aug 25, 2014 at 11:45:35 AM
SUBSCRIBER
Ferris Bueller (221)
Texas
All caught up and looking to sell, sell, SELL!

Aug 25, 2014 at 11:50:11 PM
divingninja (47)
(Kirkland Sweeney) < Meka Chicken >
United States
Dude, how I am I just now seeing this thread. That is what I get for not checking out Na for a while. Put me down for a black hat

Know any NES cartridge variants that I don't have on this list?
http://www.nintendoage.com/index....
Let me know if you have confirmed any that I need to add! Thanks!

Aug 26, 2014 at 1:18:46 AM
MeTmKnice (8)

(J Rain) < Little Mac >
California
What quantities do you have in the different color patches?

<CENTER>Now it is the beginning of
a fantastic story! Let us
make a Journey to
the cave of Monters!
Good luck!</CENTER>

Aug 26, 2014 at 4:02:43 AM
adler_0 (60)
(Jesse Hric) < Meka Chicken >
Oregon
I really want a patch but don't have a working paypal right now. Anything you want to trade? Quote or PM me. I likely will forget to check this thread.

------------------------------------------------------------

Looking for any "display only" N64 boxes.  PM me, $$$.

Edited: 08/26/2014 at 04:03 AM by adler_0

Aug 26, 2014 at 5:28:30 AM
MrFaust (27)
(Anthony ) < Meka Chicken >
Pennsylvania
A t-shirt would be cool with that logo.

We can't game here, it's Donkey Kong Country.

Aug 26, 2014 at 9:21:08 AM
SUBSCRIBER
Ferris Bueller (221)
Texas
Originally posted by: MrFaust

A t-shirt would be cool with that logo.

Haha, Dain makes and sells the NA shirts. There is a thread somewhere, I believe. 

Originally posted by: adler_0

I really want a patch but don't have a working paypal right now. Anything you want to trade? Quote or PM me. I likely will forget to check this thread.

I'm not opposed to a trade. Check my sig for stuff I'm looking for. They're only "expensive" due to shipping and me not wanting to bend the hat into something smaller. I'm averaging $6-7 to ship with tracking, not including the box, tape, and my time.

Originally posted by: MeTmKnice

What quantities do you have in the different color patches?

I just did the one patch, black outline square around logo in traditional blue, lighter blue, and white. The "blue" patch was from the Free Fall release by NGD (at least that's who I think did that without looking it up). Came with the boxed game.

Sep 12, 2014 at 9:17:29 AM
SUBSCRIBER
Ferris Bueller (221)
Texas
Bump this thread.

Going to take a handful of these to Retropalooza next weekend. If you're attending, I'll be selling these minus the shipping since it'll be in person.

Sep 30, 2014 at 12:15:04 PM
SUBSCRIBER
Ferris Bueller (221)
Texas
Bump this thread for some sales!

Sep 30, 2014 at 12:33:47 PM
shipwrekd (192)
(charlie brown) < Lolo Lord >
Ohio
gray hat and patch my friend

Don't worry about my grammer I have a redneck waiver...
I never find nuttin'

Sep 30, 2014 at 1:38:35 PM
SUBSCRIBER
The Hero (393)
(Issa ) < King Solomon >
Pennsylvania

Oct 17, 2014 at 9:15:16 PM
SUBSCRIBER
The Hero (393)
(Issa ) < King Solomon >
Pennsylvania

Nov 6, 2014 at 3:03:33 PM
SUBSCRIBER
Ferris Bueller (221)
Texas
All caught up and ready for any new orders!

Nov 6, 2014 at 3:33:48 PM
fsped09 (229)
(( nes-city.com )) < King Solomon >
New York
FB, how much for just a patch?

Nov 6, 2014 at 3:41:50 PM
Megamanfan (171)
(Andy Lynch) < Bowser >
Pennsylvania
A patch and a hat preferably whitr

When the going gets tough the tough get gaming
Click Link below for my for sale thread

http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=6&...

Nov 6, 2014 at 7:31:08 PM
SUBSCRIBER
MAIL_BAG (98)
(Rip ) < Ridley Wrangler >
Virginia
pm sent

Listen to the North American Retro Collective (NARC) podcast on iTunes & Libsyn!
Facebook --- Instagram --- Twitter

Nov 7, 2014 at 8:25:26 AM
SUBSCRIBER
Ferris Bueller (221)
Texas
Originally posted by: fsped09

FB, how much for just a patch?

A patch is $5 shipped. If you get more than one, shipping doesn't increase at all and I can charge you just cost, which is $3. 

Same with the hats. It's only expensive because of the damn shipping and me not smushing the cap into a small box. So the first one is $20, but if you get more than one, than I can drop the price of the following hats to cost, which was $10. And I can also throw patches in the hat box for $3.

Shipping the hats is what's making it kinda expensive, but it is what it is. I want you guys to get it nice, not all crumpled up to save money.

Nov 10, 2014 at 5:59:54 PM
SUBSCRIBER
Ferris Bueller (221)
Texas
All current orders shipped today!

Back to taking new orders!

Nov 10, 2014 at 6:25:56 PM
SUBSCRIBER
zi (71)
(T Rags) < Ridley Wrangler >
New York
1 Patch please.

8 Bit Music For The 21st Century

Nov 14, 2014 at 5:59:28 PM
SUBSCRIBER
Ferris Bueller (221)
Texas
Caught up on orders again. All shipped. Ready to take someone else's money!

Nov 24, 2014 at 2:50:35 PM
SUBSCRIBER
Ferris Bueller (221)
Texas
Getting ready to ship out some hats if anybody else wants to get them some.

Dec 1, 2014 at 1:58:57 PM
SUBSCRIBER
Ferris Bueller (221)
Texas
Still selling! Let me know if you'd like a hat or patch.