Skip navigation
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Newly discovered Famicom Monster Party Prototype surfaces

Mar 2, 2014 at 4:08:00 PM
einstein95 (0)

(Logan B) < Cherub >
New Zealand
So simply asking for an unmodified version of an already released ROM means I'm a "dick bean". All I'm asking for is an unmodified version. Is that too much to ask? I mean, what you did is the equivalent to putting arms on the Venus de Milo because it wasn't a "proper sculpture". If a ROM is unplayable, then let people fix it themselves. Maybe we want to see it in its unplayable state.

But no. People will continue to ignore things like this and continue on with their merry lives, and so be it.

Mar 2, 2014 at 4:28:28 PM
bunnyboy (81)
(Funktastic B) < Bowser >
California
With their gym they will make it a proper sculpture.

Mar 2, 2014 at 4:30:57 PM
SUBSCRIBER
daillest (203)
(Joe ) < El Ripper >
Pennsylvania
Originally posted by: einstein95

So simply asking for an unmodified version of an already released ROM means I'm a "dick bean". All I'm asking for is an unmodified version. Is that too much to ask? I mean, what you did is the equivalent to putting arms on the Venus de Milo because it wasn't a "proper sculpture". If a ROM is unplayable, then let people fix it themselves. Maybe we want to see it in its unplayable state.

But no. People will continue to ignore things like this and continue on with their merry lives, and so be it.

Then next time you throw down $3500 to buy a prototype then you can do what you wish with it
The Nolan’s have been more than generous with all the stuff they released.

-------------------------

My Wanted to Buy/Trade Thread
http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=56&th...

My Ebay Listings
http://www.ebay.com/sch/daillest/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&a...

Mar 2, 2014 at 4:35:55 PM
BeaglePuss (40)
(Matt Nolan) < Bowser >
Massachusetts

The lolz...

Hoppin' Mad is dumped and persevered in its original form.  It's still "armless," just not available to the masses at the moment.  

I've already agreed to release an unaltered rom, for free, after spending $3,500, and the game hasn't so much as arrived yet!  You do realize that I could simply buy the game, rub my balls on it, and put it on my shelf, right?  Just like the owner of the other prototype has already done before me...

What exactly have you done in regards to releasing unreleased games that would allow you to be so entitled?  I've release numerous unreleased games to turds like yourself for free over the years.  If you can't say the same, you should probably stfu. 

Edit to add:  I will gladly sell you the unedited rom to Hoppin' Mad. Please make a public offer in this thread so we can get the deal done ASAP.

Edited: 03/02/2014 at 04:38 PM by BeaglePuss

Mar 2, 2014 at 4:47:06 PM
dra600n (280)
(Adym \m/) < Purple Ganon >
Connecticut
Originally posted by: BeaglePuss

The lolz...

Hoppin' Mad is dumped and persevered in its original form.  It's still "armless," just not available to the masses at the moment.  

I've already agreed to release an unaltered rom, for free, after spending $3,500, and the game hasn't so much as arrived yet!  You do realize that I could simply buy the game, rub my balls on it, and put it on my shelf, right?  Just like the owner of the other prototype has already done before me...

What exactly have you done in regards to releasing unreleased games that would allow you to be so entitled?  I've release numerous unreleased games to turds like yourself for free over the years.  If you can't say the same, you should probably stfu. 

Edit to add:  I will gladly sell you the unedited rom to Hoppin' Mad. Please make a public offer in this thread so we can get the deal done ASAP.

Too bad we'll never see an offer. The freeist's just speak their entitled mind and go away.

Proud owner of post #1800 in Inner Circle HQ thread

Mar 2, 2014 at 4:48:56 PM
BeaglePuss (40)
(Matt Nolan) < Bowser >
Massachusetts
Originally posted by: dra600n

The lolz...

Too bad we'll never see an offer. The freeist's just speak their entitled mind and go away.

If he won't make an offer, I guess I could instead.

My offer: One free punch in the dick!

Mar 2, 2014 at 4:56:03 PM
dra600n (280)
(Adym \m/) < Purple Ganon >
Connecticut

The lolz...

If I paid you $50 to tea-bag'm after, would that be considered the Boston Tea Party?

Proud owner of post #1800 in Inner Circle HQ thread

Mar 2, 2014 at 5:01:14 PM
BeaglePuss (40)
(Matt Nolan) < Bowser >
Massachusetts

The lolz...

If I paid you $50 to tea-bag'm after, would that be considered the Boston Tea Party?

Only if he were British.

Being that he's from NZ, it would be considered "Kiwis on kiwi."

Mar 3, 2014 at 7:11:41 AM
Jerbilly (62)
(Jeremy ) < Master Higgins >
Michigan

Only if he were British.

I do not judge based on location. Therefore I always go with "Rubnuts on numbnuts"

Mar 3, 2014 at 10:48:00 AM
JosephLeo (83)
< Bowser >
New Jersey

It's not about simply asking, it's about this being your first and seemingly only post in this entire forum.

Original unmodified ROMs are preserved in most cases...no worries there. They're just not in your hard drive.

Only reviewing unique games. PAL Lic. also includes "Mah Jong (ASI)"

Mar 3, 2014 at 11:59:33 AM
skylersz (89)
(Skyler S) < Lolo Lord >
Other

dick bean icon for the win!

Mar 3, 2014 at 2:57:46 PM
Tanooki (185)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
(The Wind Waker) < Bonk >
Kentucky

Only if he were British.

Wouldn't in that case boy on sheep work best?

Mar 7, 2014 at 5:48:41 PM
BeaglePuss (40)
(Matt Nolan) < Bowser >
Massachusetts
Game is in hand and we're playing away!

We've already seen a number of alternate bosses, including some that make SO MUCH more sense. Now, we don't want to reveal any details yet as we want them to be that much more of a surprise for people when the game arrives.

I will also say that the game is significantly harder than the North American release. We want to be sure to play through each level before moving forward with reproductions of course.

Mar 7, 2014 at 6:11:38 PM
BeaglePuss (40)
(Matt Nolan) < Bowser >
Massachusetts
Oh, another new boss!

You guys are going to shit your pants when you see what we've been missing out on. I have no doubt at this point that the game went unreleased due to copy write infringement and no other reason. Every boss in the game is recognizable from your favorite 80's films.

Mar 7, 2014 at 6:52:37 PM
SUBSCRIBER
MAIL_BAG (98)
(Rip ) < Ridley Wrangler >
Virginia
Shut up and take money.

I can't wait guys.

Listen to the North American Retro Collective (NARC) podcast on iTunes & Libsyn!
Facebook --- Instagram --- Twitter

Mar 7, 2014 at 7:05:54 PM
BeaglePuss (40)
(Matt Nolan) < Bowser >
Massachusetts
Originally posted by: MAIL_BAG

Shut up and take money.

I can't wait guys.

Honestly, the bosses and baddies have gotten SO. MUCH. BETTER.

Seriously, this is by far and away the most exciting prototype we've ever owned given the changes and what's available in this rom.

Mar 7, 2014 at 7:07:29 PM
demanufacturedmario (86)
(A J) < King Solomon >
Arizona
I think I may need to come down and check it out...

Mar 7, 2014 at 7:18:32 PM
HoS Master (0)
(Big HoS) < Eggplant Wizard >
United States
Yeah, I'm super excited about this one, most exciting proto.find since bio force ape!

Mar 7, 2014 at 7:22:31 PM
tsunami.video.games (4)
(R L) < Crack Trooper >
Japan

Shut up and take money.

I can't wait guys.

Seriously, this is by far and away the most exciting prototype we've ever owned given the changes and what's available in this rom.

Glad to hear it arrived safely. A massive relief.

Reading your updates is actually making me a little excited too! Looking forward to finding out more from you guys in the future. 

Mar 7, 2014 at 7:22:50 PM
BeaglePuss (40)
(Matt Nolan) < Bowser >
Massachusetts
Originally posted by: demanufacturedmario

Yes you fucking do!

Mar 7, 2014 at 7:24:36 PM
BeaglePuss (40)
(Matt Nolan) < Bowser >
Massachusetts
Originally posted by: HoS Master

Yeah, I'm super excited about this one, most exciting proto.find since bio force ape!
There's at least one difference worth noting:  This game is 100% complete.

Mark just finished the playthrough, and I can not only confirm that the game is complete,  but there are noticably differences found in every single level of the game.  Not little differences, BIG differences in every level.

Mar 7, 2014 at 7:24:53 PM
BeaglePuss (40)
(Matt Nolan) < Bowser >
Massachusetts
Originally posted by: tsunami.video.games

Shut up and take money.

I can't wait guys.

Glad to hear it arrived safely. A massive relief.

Reading your updates is actually making me a little excited too! Looking forward to finding out more from you guys in the future. 

PM incoming.

Mar 7, 2014 at 7:35:25 PM
tsunami.video.games (4)
(R L) < Crack Trooper >
Japan
likewise.

Mar 7, 2014 at 8:01:14 PM
demanufacturedmario (86)
(A J) < King Solomon >
Arizona

Yes you fucking do!

We need to find a time where we can all meet up, because I'm curious about all of the differences.  Plus, I think I owe you guys some beer or something...

Mar 7, 2014 at 8:07:36 PM
BeaglePuss (40)
(Matt Nolan) < Bowser >
Massachusetts

Yes you fucking do!

We need to find a time where we can all meet up, because I'm curious about all of the differences.  Plus, I think I owe you guys some beer or something...

We should really rally the troops soon. I have April break right around the corner.  I should hit up Tom and Adam and see what's up.

I have a TON of new prototypes that are all "hush-hush" at the moment, and you boys are welcome to get first looks.  There's also an insane pinball place not far from here in Southern NH that would be the perfect meetup spot.