Skip navigation
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

FS: NA Hats. Now accepting Dragon Warriors as payment! $20 for a hat, shipped. Or send me D-Dubs! Great for Secret Santaing!

May 25, 2014 at 6:23:13 PM
Jerbilly (62)
(Jeremy ) < Master Higgins >
Michigan
Please put me down for two patches, dude!

May 25, 2014 at 8:08:53 PM
TheOne (22)
(Dr Nintendo) < El Ripper >
Oregon
Im down for 2 patches

Jun 1, 2014 at 5:46:37 PM
KokiriChild (27)
(Mitch the Kokiri) < Meka Chicken >
Connecticut
Put me down for a black hat por favor

-------------------------
Nintendo 64 Collection (NTSC): 110/296

Jun 2, 2014 at 9:34:57 AM
SUBSCRIBER
Ferris Bueller (218)
(Christian D) < King Solomon >
Texas
Going to try and drive down to Austin and pick these up sometime this week. Update to follow if I can get down there. If not this week, next week for sure.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Jun 21, 2014 at 2:54:20 AM
Jerbilly (62)
(Jeremy ) < Master Higgins >
Michigan
You are sitting on a goldmine, buddy

Jun 21, 2014 at 3:08:07 AM
JaxsBox (100)
(( NFR )) < King Solomon >
United States
Patch x2

FS/FT/FO: Nintendo Handhelds, Demos/NFRs, Development Equipment, Prototypes, and more http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=6&thr...
Always looking to buy Nintendo Not For Resale titles, Promo items, Development/Test Equipment, and Nintendo Platform Prototypes.

Jun 21, 2014 at 3:52:45 AM
Mr.Nintendo (383)
(el- rocko) < King Solomon >
Alaska
i'll take 2 patches and a navy or grey hat whichever , a hat icon would match my t-shirt lol

Gameboy Pirates "IS" My Thing

DONATE ALL SMB/DH CARTS TO PMA

DONATE ALL JURASSIC PARK CARTS TO KEVBOT  NOW ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Jun 21, 2014 at 8:30:56 AM
SUBSCRIBER
Ferris Bueller (218)
Texas
Well, I obviously had a rush order gig come through, or these would be shipping out to ya'll as we speak. I go out of town next week to Portland, and will have to follow up on this when I get back.

This is happening, it already has been done, I just haven't had time to go pick everything up. Sorry guys!

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Edited: 06/21/2014 at 08:31 AM by Ferris Bueller

Jun 30, 2014 at 7:42:34 PM
SUBSCRIBER
Ferris Bueller (218)
Texas
Ohhhhhhhhh snap!

Hats arrived today. I didn't have time to go down to Austin, so I had them shipped up here finally. I still need to figure out exactly how to ship the hats so I don't have to bend them all to hell and then figure out how much that is going to cost me. Probably going to do that tomorrow so I can start getting my money back!

Here's a picture of me looking dashing in my new hat for the summer, followed by the money shot.

Jun 30, 2014 at 8:56:49 PM
MrWunderful (261)
(AKA MrWarmonger ) < Wiz's Mom >
California
I think I might put the patch on my dickies Mechanic Jacket.

Jul 9, 2014 at 12:38:24 PM
SUBSCRIBER
Ferris Bueller (218)
Texas
Alright, I finally went up to the post office and chatted with them about shipping. Looks like we're at $20 for a hat, shipped. If you buy more than one, you'll get a steep discount since they don't weigh much. 

With that said, these things are now for sale. If you want one, let me know. I'll be bumping this thread pretty often so as to recoup my investment. 

Let the selling begin!

Edited: 07/09/2014 at 12:38 PM by Ferris Bueller

Jul 9, 2014 at 12:45:03 PM
MrWunderful (261)
(AKA MrWarmonger ) < Wiz's Mom >
California
I will take 2 patches, go ahead and shoot me a transaction!

Jul 9, 2014 at 12:50:09 PM
bootleggers deluxe (116)
(Call Me Boot ) < Meka Chicken >
Iowa
im not sure what is more dashing, the hat or the beard.

For a different gaming forum, check out

www.nesconnection.com...

Jul 9, 2014 at 12:53:11 PM
Generic (26)
(Eric ) < Kraid Killer >
New Mexico
Originally posted by: bootleggers deluxe

im not sure what is more dashing, the hat or the beard.

The beard

Originally posted by: alekx

your a nintendo collector, its not a lady killer hobby... Try selling drugs or settle for an ugly chick.

Jul 9, 2014 at 12:53:29 PM
UncleTusk (234)
(Wilfred Brimley) < King Solomon >
California
That's a hot dude!

Only Brave Souls Click on the Tusk

Short and large run boxes, manuals, maps!  Give your Uncle a call!

Jul 10, 2014 at 1:09:39 AM
Mr.Nintendo (383)
(el- rocko) < King Solomon >
Alaska
transact me for 2 patches and a grey and navy hat, thanks

Gameboy Pirates "IS" My Thing

DONATE ALL SMB/DH CARTS TO PMA

DONATE ALL JURASSIC PARK CARTS TO KEVBOT  NOW ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Jul 10, 2014 at 6:16:12 PM
SUBSCRIBER
Ferris Bueller (218)
Texas
All right, I'm caught up with sending out transactions. I just printed off all the names of those who have paid. I should be shipping out the first wave of goods tomorrow.

Jul 10, 2014 at 6:30:44 PM
JaxsBox (100)
(( NFR )) < King Solomon >
United States
Placed my order and paid...wOOt WooT!

FS/FT/FO: Nintendo Handhelds, Demos/NFRs, Development Equipment, Prototypes, and more http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=6&thr...
Always looking to buy Nintendo Not For Resale titles, Promo items, Development/Test Equipment, and Nintendo Platform Prototypes.

Jul 14, 2014 at 4:52:13 PM
SUBSCRIBER
Ferris Bueller (218)
Texas
The first batch of these should be arriving this week. Make sure to post some pics and/or your thoughts on the items. I'm hoping to hear good things!

Jul 14, 2014 at 6:26:48 PM
ihavethatpma (324)
(Doombutt Jazzmouth) < Bowser >
Washington
I got mine today, it looks baller! Thanks for doing these.

Jul 15, 2014 at 3:20:07 PM
barrelsAndRivets (131)
< Bowser >
California
Got my patch, looks fantastic. Extremely high-quality.

Jul 17, 2014 at 11:47:17 AM
SUBSCRIBER
Ferris Bueller (218)
Texas
Bump.

About to ship off round two tomorrow, if anyone else wants to get something.

Jul 17, 2014 at 12:18:57 PM
SUBSCRIBER
ookii_risu (66)
(Tonya B) < King Solomon >
Pennsylvania
I'll take a patch!

Jul 17, 2014 at 12:38:24 PM
Laserman (179)

(Joe ) < Bowser >
Oklahoma
Save a black hat for me and I will pick it up next time I am down that way. Do you still take beer as payment?

Jul 21, 2014 at 11:18:59 AM
SUBSCRIBER
MuNKeY (116)
(Keeper of the Cheese ) < Bowser >
Tennessee
Patches arrived today! They are very well made now my problem is deciding where to put one (second is on display )

*free bump*

In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

#releasethejerbilly