Skip navigation
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Homebrew NESDev Compo 2016

Feb 03 at 9:25:56 PM
NESHomebrew (17)
(Brad Bateman - Strange Brew Games) < King Solomon >
Saskatchewan
Judging emails have been sent to the entrants. If you haven't received the email, check your spam folder (surveymonkey.com). If not, please send an email or message me and I will send the link.

Edit*

I also realize I made a mistake.  I put January 28th as the closing date instead of February 18th.  Not sure how that happened.

Edited: 02/03/2017 at 09:50 PM by NESHomebrew

Feb 04 at 1:53:14 AM
user (5)

< El Ripper >
Originally posted by: NESHomebrew

Judging emails have been sent to the entrants. If you haven't received the email, check your spam folder (surveymonkey.com). If not, please send an email or message me and I will send the link.

Edit*

I also realize I made a mistake. I put January 28th as the closing date instead of February 18th. Not sure how that happened.

Thanks, I received the email.

I confirm my choice, I will not submit my rankings, my active role in this edition of the competition ends here.

I replied to your email, please consider that reply strictly confidential, sent uniquely to you, and to be shared ONLY with Paul INL. That message was written for respect towards you two guys.

No matter how much the truth can suck, better to know than to don't, I think.
Also, this can be for you guys a point to ponder about for future editions.

Also, I forgot to mention: if I am supposed to get a cart, please do me the big favor to have it shipped (and rewarded) to SGP (Beau), since I own him a big favor for letting me have this game into the competition.

Best Regards.