Skip navigation
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

The Unorthodox Dragon Warrior Collection: The Legend Continues Looking for more copies of Dragon Warrior! Current Count: 529

Feb 02 at 11:36:44 PM
jonest3 (47)
(Taylor ) < Crack Trooper >
Tennessee
Originally posted by: MrWunderful

Originally posted by: TheLostEyeball

I-I have questions. The first one is why?

Sometimes changing your "focus" in collecting keeps the thrill alive.  Like going after bulk amounts of a game, collecting subsets, etc.

This brings me joy  

Feb 03 at 4:58:54 PM
TheLostEyeball (8)
(Chris s) < Meka Chicken >
British Columbia
Originally posted by: jonest3

Originally posted by: MrWunderful

Originally posted by: TheLostEyeball

I-I have questions. The first one is why?

Sometimes changing your "focus" in collecting keeps the thrill alive.  Like going after bulk amounts of a game, collecting subsets, etc.

This brings me joy  

At this point you might as well put numbers on them and make them a deck of cards!  

-------------------------
Ask about my free taco's. :D

Feb 03 at 5:18:14 PM
VmprHntrD (0)
< Meka Chicken >
United States
So much Mashin EiyĊĞden Wataru, no little time. That's insane having that many of those games which so many just love to rip on for sport.

Feb 08 at 9:12:06 AM
SUBSCRIBER
Ferris Bueller (224)
(Christian D) < King Solomon >
Texas
Big response to the site this past week. Website now has it's first update.

www.theunorthodoxdragonwarriorcollection.com

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Edited: 02/08/2018 at 09:13 AM by Ferris Bueller

Feb 08 at 9:36:06 AM
fcgamer (89)

(Dave ) < Bowser >
Pennsylvania
I saw the pics, the website documentation, the quest. In one way, I think the whole thing is brilliant! Such an interesting goal, and something that will be fun to watch grow over the course of the months / years, especially neat that there is a proto thrown into the mix.

On the other hand, once you reach your goal, do you plan to keep the carts, sell them, or what? I shudder to think about selling my own collection, and trying to move something like this makes me shudder even more.

-----
Family Bits:  An Unauthorized, Complete Guide to Famicom, Dendy, and Pegasus
Progress:  300 titles examined out of approximately 2000.

My blog: www.fcgamer.wordpress.com

Sale / Trade Thread (on Famicom World):  http://www.famicomworld.com/forum...

^^^Tons of unlicensed Famicom / Game Boy games, Hu cards, etc for sale.  If something is of interest, you can send me a message here about it, no need to register somewhere else :)  Purchases of $50 or more, receive 10% discount.

Feb 08 at 11:19:02 AM
SUBSCRIBER
Ferris Bueller (224)
(Christian D) < King Solomon >
Texas
Originally posted by: fcgamer
...once you reach your goal, do you plan to keep the carts, sell them, or what?

Right now, it's uncertain. I do have several thoughts on the subject, though, and any one of them will be grandoise. This much I can assure you.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Edited: 02/08/2018 at 11:19 AM by Ferris Bueller

Feb 08 at 11:25:52 AM
Loxx O))) (16)
(Fat Man Kraid) < Bowser >
Washington
Just super glue them all together to make an actual throne and not just loose stacks on the sides of a chair.

Feb 08 at 11:54:36 AM
ZBomber (5)
< Meka Chicken >
Massachusetts
Originally posted by: Ferris Bueller

Originally posted by: fcgamer
...once you reach your goal, do you plan to keep the carts, sell them, or what?

Right now, it's uncertain. I do have several thoughts on the subject, though, and any one of them will be grandoise. This much I can assure you.

Bury them in a landfill and then in 30 years dig them back up and sell them at a hefty markup.