Skip navigation
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Brand New NintendoAge Xmas Tradition! Part NA Secret Santa, Part "Cute Girl or Feminine Boy"

Dec 25, 2016 at 4:37:42 PM
empire (58)
(Matt ) < Wiz's Mom >
British Columbia
That picture is incredible, as is the whole story behind it. Display it with pride, 1337. 2017 will be the best year of your life.

-------------------------
SW-6786-5095-2210 -- "dude had a canoe and he doesn't anymore...don't see what the big deal is"

Dec 25, 2016 at 7:49:49 PM
SUBSCRIBER
Ferris Bueller (225)
(Christian D) < King Solomon >
Texas
Congratulations!

I unfortunately was too busy with work this year and missed the SS registration, but knowing this was out there made me feel still involved. Thanks to everyone for participating! Here's to a new year of, "What the hell is that?"

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Dec 25, 2016 at 8:45:45 PM
SUBSCRIBER
thesubcon3 (148)
(Jeffrey Wittenhagen) < King Solomon >
Texas
Some day....sighs

Check out VGBS Gaming Podcast, all of my books and other nonsense at:
www.hagensalley.com

Get my latest book...The Complete SNES - Definitive Edition! 

https://hagens-alley-books.myshopify.com/collections/hagens-...

Games I am looking for...PM me if you got 'em
2D Zelda-Style Games, PC-FX, Vectrex, Neo Geo, MSX
NES Homebrew - Lady Frogger, Bust a Nut LE, Slappin Bitches LE, Blade Buster (with save)

Dec 25, 2016 at 8:51:30 PM
SUBSCRIBER
1337bcc1991 (210)
(Brandon ) < King Solomon >
Michigan
Originally posted by: thesubcon3

Some day....sighs

I think for the handoff next year I'm just going to compile the list of members who would be interested in it and randomly pick the next owner out of those who are interested.

.. so keep a look out for a thread about it sometime next December!  

Want thread:
http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...
Sale thread:
http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

Nov 27, 2017 at 12:30:15 PM
SUBSCRIBER
Ferris Bueller (225)
Texas
Looking forward to seeing this come around again.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Nov 27, 2017 at 12:38:54 PM
rlh (58)
(Richard ) < Ridley Wrangler >
North Carolina
This is my kind of humor.  I just found out about this.  Yes, I'd hang this on my wall for a year.  The sad thing is, this is something I'd hate to have to give up but, eh, you do what you have to do.  I promise not to derail this conversation, other than to say it'd sit next to this "randomly awkward" gem I found in a thrift shop many years ago:

Please check out my -->WANTED<-- list of games.
[NES/SNES/GB/GG/GEN/N64/PS1/PS2]
I prefer trades but I buy too.
Switch ID: SW-8142-3998-4206

Nov 27, 2017 at 12:51:50 PM
SUBSCRIBER
Ferris Bueller (225)
Texas
Originally posted by: rlh

I promise not to derail this conversation...

Impossible. This whole thread is a cluster.

Nov 28, 2017 at 1:34:56 AM
snk2d4ever (62)
(Chris M) < Tourian Tourist >
Indiana
This is amazing.